Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

OlliePop\'s First Birthday Extravaganza!!!

Comments

• Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Gosh, Ollie your sister did such a wonderful job with your party!!!! I bet a lot of things will happen later!!!! I wonder if we'll have special guests.... *whispers to *SPECIAL FRIEND* Yup, someoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will be meowing with Ollie later.. =;
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 23 July, 2007
    HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-h:-h:-h OH, I hope you are still around!!!!!! We can play a baseball game!!! WHAT????????? WHO'S COMING LATER???????????????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Ollie falls on the floor*
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oh Wow ::o So many of our besties came Oliver!!!!! :-h Thanks you guys:h: Ollie did you see all the nice things everycat brought? What thoughtful and sweet friends we have |:| I was chatting with your special guest....oh boy....you are going to freak out! :))
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Wow! I just checked out Kat3 morning scratch blog - There's my baby brother!!!!! They made it sooo pretty!!!! With links and everything! Thanks pals :h::h::h: That was a really nice thing to do!!!!
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    |bb|:P;P Happy Birthday Ollie! ;c;;c;;c;;c; Have a fun day! Love; Sammie

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    :-h Ollie; Happy Birthday!!!! ;P:P|bb||:|

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Sammie and Kiki:-h:-h:-h Hope you had some cookies and got your goodie bag!!! xoxoOllie
  • Lauren JohnsonLauren Johnson Member Posts: 22
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy birthday Ollie! Max and I will try to bounce back in later!:D Your pawty is pawsome!=D>%:D%=; You are growing so much! *Kandy* ;P:P|bb||:||$|
    edited 23 July, 2007
    We're back!!! Anyone here?
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hey Ollie I was just wondering what your favorite color was. :)
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *gobbles cake... looks left... looks right.. GOBBLES MORE CAKE* *burrrrrrrrrrp* man, look at my belly!! Glad I have a girl who likes my belly!!! *continues to eat food*
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Boogers dude! STOP EATING HIS CAKE!! You piggy!!! :))!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Max, as future bro in law of Ollie, I'm almost certain it's blue... why? He likes the METS... :-h
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *jumps on bouncy thingie and tries not to loose his food* MOL
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Thanks! I'm sending Ollie a special rosette. ;P Bye:-h Max
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    ;P HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY OLLIE POP ;P We hope you are having a really special day, with lots of extra love, fun and treats. :P|bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|

Bruce The Boss

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 23 July, 2007
    I'm back for more snacks and fun! Anyone want to bounce with me???
    edited 23 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Diego. I would love to bounce with you :)) ;c;;c; HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER - ONE TODAY ;c;;c; Woohooooooooooo, celebrate in style, you deserve it.

Bruce The Boss

edited 23 July, 2007
    Yay Bobbie!! Don't forget to put socks on over your paws. Ready............................. BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE;c;
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *Puts her pink HK socks on* Come on Diego....BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE ;c;;c;;c; Woohoooo what fun. BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Bruce The Boss

edited 23 July, 2007
    Eve sure knows how to throw a great party!! BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE ;c; BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE ;c; BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE ;c;
    edited 23 July, 2007
    It looks like it is going to be real fun here this evening, this time zone is sooo annoying, its almost 10.30pm here and Mum has to work in the morning *sighs*. I think i'll have another bounce with you Diego before we have to go to bed. BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE :P;c;:P;c;:P;c;:P;c;:P;c;:P;c;

Bruce The Boss

• Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Every partying catster! When will Olliepop pop back in?
    edited 23 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Hazel Lucy. I think he is going to be back at 3:00. Not too long from now. Why not have a bounce and a cookie until he returns.
    edited 23 July, 2007
    HI!!!!!!!!! :-h:-h:-h OH, ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!! *Ollie jumps up and down with joy* THANK YOU FOR COMING!!! |:||:||:|
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi everycat :-h In case you missed them before, please take your *Partyfavor* and have some *Metscookies* Mommy baked them this morning!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Yay! Ollie's back!!!;c;;c;
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Olliepop! You look soooo happy!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Whoo hoo! More bouncing and cookies!!!!!! When's my cake coming Evie, huh? Where's the cake????? I heard Boogie was chowing down!!! :)):)):))
    edited 23 July, 2007
    I AM BACK!! FURR MORE FOOD! MWHAHAHAHA