Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

OlliePop\'s First Birthday Extravaganza!!!

Comments

• Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 23 July, 2007
    **tries to stay out of the way so she doesn't get bonked on the head with the ball** ::o:-/::o:-/::o
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *sorry guys, those balloons freaked me out too, it was Mom's idea...* MOL *Ollie batters up, takes a swing*
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey battahbattahbattahbattah!! :))!:))!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Did someone say food?? :-O:-O
    edited 23 July, 2007
    My sweetheart can eat all he wants!!!! MOL!! He knows I like meat on a cats bones! MOL!!!! *Eve sneaks Boogie some cake and cookies*
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *Oliver makes a hit!!!! It's going, going, going, GONE* HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Ollie runs around the room using everything and anything as bases* WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *munch munch munch* aslkfjTHANKS alsdkfsjd EVE asdfjs FOR alskjflj j fjasjdfTHE a;sdfksdjFOOD!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Ele', look out, Ollie can't be stopped!!! ::o::o::o
    edited 23 July, 2007
    DANG OLLIE!!! I think David saw that!!! WOW!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 23 July, 2007
    **jumps out of the way just in time to not become a "base"** :)):)):))
  • Crystal GauglerCrystal Gaugler Member Posts: 147
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Ollie! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    MOL Ele! You see, we don't wanna break a nail right?
    edited 23 July, 2007
    The kid is a natural!!!!!!!! =D>=D>=D>
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Good save Ele' I just missed ya!!!! * Ollie slides into "home"* Yay!!! THAT WAS FUN!!! %:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 23 July, 2007
    BRB litter break!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    :r:r:r Way to go, Ollie!!!!!!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 23 July, 2007
    It's my new friend Sunny! :-h:-h
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Boogies, that food is passin' through ya pretty fast! MOL :))!:))!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Today has been SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't believe there is more to come!!! My sissie Eve said cake is later tonight!!! =D>=D>=D> Maybe we should all take a litter break and come back refreshed in a little bit!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Puurrffect Ollie! I told everycat yesterday we would be back here again5pm catster time, so you could rest up and everycats Mom will hopefully be home from work!!! :D:D:D
    edited 23 July, 2007
    We gotta run for dinner anyway!! WE'll try to get back a little later, Ollie. ;P;P;P;P;P;P
  • Crystal GauglerCrystal Gaugler Member Posts: 147
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Glad your having fun Ollie! We'll try to make it later. Tigger is back in the vet hospital and mom worries. Happy Birthday!!!
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy birthday, Ollie! :-h
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 23 July, 2007
    I see you've been having a very exciting day! I didn't want to miss your party and got here just before you left for a nap! I will try to get back later, too!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Sorry I got side tracked! Dang dog had to go to the litter too! MOL Ok we'll be back furr cake as well! Mmmmmmmmmmmm
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 23 July, 2007
    HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY, OLLIE!!!!! We are sorry we missed you. We will try to be back later. We hope your day is wonderful. You deserve it, buddy!!!! ;P;P;P;P
  • PAMELA JOHNSTONPAMELA JOHNSTON DEARBORNMember Posts: 1,343
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Sorry I missed you, Ollie! I just got back from my Purrsonal Surgery, and mommy says I am on drugs and must rest. My best to you, friend. Your pal, Orvis|bb||bb||bb| P.S. Catster wouldn't let me sign my name, it must have hairballs, so I used Taz-he says Happy Birthday, too
    edited 23 July, 2007
    THANK YOU EVERYCAT!!! :-h:-h:-h Oh, so many nice kitties visited while I was catnapping!!!! I hope they got some goodies to eat!!!!! I'm ready for CAKE!!! Eve has kept me waiting allll dayyy! I'm just waiting for my friends again :D *tummy rumbles*
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Let me make sure every table is set up with *Plates&cups* *Eve gets the candles ready and asks a special guest to be ready to bring the cake out*
    edited 23 July, 2007
    What a surprise! *Emma comes in and dims the lights* Oh come on...you know I have a tiny soft spot for the lil guy...sort of...