Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

OlliePop\'s First Birthday Extravaganza!!!

Comments

• Lauren JohnsonLauren Johnson Member Posts: 22
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Oliver, I tried to send you a rosette with your name on it but it did not work so I had to settle for a blue star on it instead. Hope you like it any way. Enjoy your birthday! %:D%;c;|$|%:D%;c;|$|:P:P:P;P;P;P;P |bb| ~Max~
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *Our angel comes down from the bridge* HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BROTHER ;P;P;P;P I may never have met you sweetheart, but I love you anyway!:P
  • Lauren JohnsonLauren Johnson Member Posts: 22
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Oliver, I tried to send you a rosette with your name on it but it did not work so I had to settle for a blue star on it instead. Hope you like it any way. Enjoy your birthday! %:D%;c;|$|%:D%;c;|$|:P:P:P;P;P;P;P |bb| ~Max~
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Ollie!!!!!!!! :P:P:P;P;P;P Happy 1st Birthday|bb|:P;P|bb|:P;P|bb|:P;P|bb| Love Sock & Troop +1:)):))
    edited 23 July, 2007
    THANK YOU MAX AND SOCK (and family) :-h:-h:-h Eve is almost ready to bring out the cake!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Mom and Dad help Eve light the #1 birthday candle *Eve tries her hardest to balance the cake* I can't bring it out yet!!!
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 23 July, 2007
    **Runs in, sliding across the tile floor** I swear I heard someone say "cake"!! :)):)):))
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *Emma gets Mr. Met ready to bring out the cake for the baby* Ssshhhh!!! Ollie doesn't know it yet! We just have to wait for some of his other friends to come... *Mr. Met hides behind the balloon arch, waiting for the signal*
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday!!! :D ;P:P;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hello Eve & Gimme:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi SOck!!! Hi everyone!! :-h:-h:-h
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oh Yay! Gimme you made it back|:||:||:| Shhhhh....let's all wait to surprise Ollie in the dark... Oops! *Eve bumps into somecat* Sorry!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hey Ollie!! Have a good catnap?
    edited 23 July, 2007
    What's going on??? Why is it so dark all of a sudden? :-k
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oof!! **whispers** Gimme, you're standing on my paw!! :-/
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Hi Ele' & Ambro and everykitty:-h:-h:-h:-h nice to see you all:h::h:
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *Eve, Emma, and Bobbi (in spirit) and *MrMet* come in with the *Cake* * Ready to sing!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU;P;P;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Ollie;P;P;P;P:P:P:P|bb||bb||bb| Hello Emma:-h:-h:-h I'm soooooooo happy to see you;)
    edited 23 July, 2007
    edited 23 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OLLIE;P;P;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    edited 23 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU;P;P;P;P:P:P|bb||bb| HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:P:P:P:P:P|bb|;P|:|;P Happy Birthday dear Ollie;P:P|bb||:|:P|bb|;P Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|
    edited 23 July, 2007
    OMC!!! ::o::o::o Mr. Met!!! And look at this cake!!!! Oh WOW ::o::o::o Thank you all soooo much!!! What beautiful singing!!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Happy birthday little Ollie!!!!! ;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Ready to blow out your candle baby??? *Eve places the cake in front of Ollie*
    edited 23 July, 2007
    OH, I just can't believe it!!! Thank you everycat!!! It's just so great to be with you all...and now this!!! *Ollie closes his eyes* I don't know what to wish for!!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    hey Ollie make a wish;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 23 July, 2007
    I have everything I could every want! A wonderful family! The best of friends! All the toys and catnip a cat could want! My wishes already came true! I've had the best year of my life!!!! *Ollie blows out his candle* I wish another kitten could be as lucky as I am!!!!!! May everycat have a loving home!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Yay!!! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Let me cut of slices of cat for everycat!!!