OOPS! I made a mistake!

Amy BaileyAmy Bailey SpringfieldMember Posts: 358
Yeah, I wanted to give a pretty rosette to one of my new pals. I wrote my pal a nice message to him and then submitted it. Then I looked and...I\'d accidentally given the rosette to myself! It\'s very embarrassing to have all my friends seeing this. Is there any way to take it back? I asked Catster HQ to do something and haven\'t heard and it\'s been a few days. Any suggestions? I\'m so silly! -Nigel BTW- my friend did get his rosette...just a little later. MOL.

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 July, 2007
    Sir Nigel, HQ will get around to removing the rosette, but, hey! I've seen cats give themselves rosettes. Cats should never be embarrassed. Just sit back with slitted eyes and say, "Hey . . that's exactly what I wanted to do!" ;)
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 July, 2007
    Hi Nigel! I'm sure a cool cat like you deserves all the rosettes you get--even the ones you give yourself! %:D%
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 24 July, 2007
    I've done it a couple of times! :)) So don't be embarrassed!
  • Denine BlevinsDenine Blevins CharlotteMember Posts: 357
    edited 24 July, 2007
    I think we've all done it a time or two. It comes from the inattention of our typists. MOL :))!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 July, 2007
    I agree with Punkin, blame it on the humans :)) We are always doing things like this :D

Bruce The Boss