JAZZI KITTY\'S BIRTHDAY JULY 28

Joilyn DoucetteJoilyn Doucette BramptonMember Posts: 17,313 ✭✭
Here is the pawty thread....please join us as we wish Jazzi Kitty a very happy birthday... ;P:P|:||bb|

Comments

• L RaglandL Ragland TexasMember Posts: 8,088
    edited 25 July, 2007
    :^::^::^:OMG!!!! I am so honored and thrilled... Hope to see you all here!!! Love you, Jazzi
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 25 July, 2007
    Hey Jazzi we are getting close to the big day;P;P:P:P:P I'm so so so very happy fur you and your Family ;P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P I will get back fur the super special event;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb| Love you|:| Ashlye
  • edited 25 July, 2007
    Hey if you guys need aplace for a party you can come to partytime and virtual playdates Minxand popsicle,s ocean side resort Or you can come to Monster&Crossfire,s lakeside resort
  • Karen LizzanoKaren Lizzano YardvilleMember Posts: 3
    edited 26 July, 2007
    JAZZI...HAPPY BIRTHDAY from SOLO, DUET, TRIO, MULAN, BLUE, Baby TORAH and INDIA.......and of course Aquaman and Fidget the two bettas we live with.....LOL!!!!! We wish you all the best and PURRS and LOVE from all of us felines....our moms say....HAPPY DAY to you too......... |:|:^:;c;=;
  • Aimee BittingerAimee Bittinger SeattleMember Posts: 5,683
    edited 26 July, 2007
    :P:P:P HAPPY MEOWDAY JAZZI!!!! :P:P:P ;c; ;P ;c; |bb| ;c; %:D%
  • Kim McElroyKim McElroy LubbockMember Posts: 1,527
    edited 26 July, 2007
    Hey Jazzi....mom is going on vacation so we are gonna be mute on your birthday...So we are giving you early Birthday wishes. purrrrs, Kiowa and the rest of the family
  • Susan ParettsSusan Paretts Las VegasMember Posts: 254
    edited 26 July, 2007
    ;c;;c;;P;P:P:P Yay! Happy Birthday Jazzi!! We\'re sending our birthday wishes and purrs to you :) Purrs and hugs, Lily, Emmy, Davy, Cougar, TJ, & Sammy:-h:-h
  • Linda BrownLinda Brown LondonMember Posts: 2
    edited 26 July, 2007
    Happy, happy birthday...18 years young that fabulous!! We all wish you a day of purrs, hugs and lots of catnip but most importantly, lots of love and memories... Jessie, Talbot, Suede, Sydney, Katana & Dallas and their mom...;P:c9;c;||bb||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 26 July, 2007
    My dearest friend from the 10 and over group, Mamie, asked if she can come to Jazzi\'s party. Mamie is a dogster, but she is in the 10 and over group. Can she come? She\'s a doll!
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hi Arnold P! Jazzi, you are absolutely beautiful and don't look a day over 10!!! You and your mom are such a wonderful inspiration in catsterland, and for life in general. We can all learn from you. Happy Happy Birthday! love and adoration, Hazel Lucy
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hey Jazzi! Happy B'day to you! =D>:)):h:;c; We hope you get tons of nip and toys!! Have your mom get you a boogie mat!!!! Luv your pals, Boudin & Tiggy:o)|^||:|;P:P|bb|
  • Robin BlewRobin Blew San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,063 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Jazzi!! Oh boy, it's almost the big day!! =D> Happy, Happy Birthday to you, my sweet friend. We are so happy to be your friends. You are one of the sweetest, most generous and kind kitties we know and we love you!! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| love & purrrs, Dexter |:|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :h::h: Happy, Happy Birthday to you, dear Jazzi!! 18 - wow! That is fabulous! =D> I sure hope you have a pawsome birthday and many, many more! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; lots of love & purrrrrs, Molly :^:
    edited 27 July, 2007
    =; Hi Jazzi!! Happy, Happy Birthday Jazzi! I don't know you as well as my older brother and sister, but I know that you are one super special kitty! =D> I hope you have the best day and get all the love and treats and playtime and everything you want! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P love & 'bonks, River Hey - wanna dance?! |$|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Happy, Happy Birthday to you Jazzi! In honor of your birthday, we caught a bunch of butterflies for you! *all 7 release pawfuls of butterflies into the room* Aren't they pretty?! =D> We hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday and many happy, healthy years ahead. love & purrrrs, The Magnificent 7 |:||bb|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :c9 Sweet Jazzi, from one angel kitty to another, I'd like to wish you the happiest of birthdays. We are having a special party at the Bridge in honor of your special day. Happy, Happy 18th Birthday Jazzi!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c; love & angel kisses, Alice :c9|:|
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 27 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEET JAZZI - We love you very much and such a good looking girl for your age. hehe! Sky, Autumn, Sissy, Sugar, Pat and I hope you have a wonderful day full of treats and many hugs and kisses. xoxo
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;c;;c;Of course mamie can come...we love her!!! This is so exciting to see everyone already here....I feel so special. Thank you so much....I love you all.!!! |:|;c;;c; Mommy is making tuna cream cheese filled treats and daddy is blowing up millions of balloons;P;P;P;P;P My sister Sissy is going to jump high out of my crab filled cake...Kittyritas, too....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Love you all. See in the AM for the party fun... OMG!!!!! Poor daddy is so out of breath....there he goes....;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c; M7, the butterflies are beautiful....wow, thanks. I am the luckiest girl ever!!! Love you all.:c9:c9:c9
  • Jennette SisonJennette Sison OaklandMember Posts: 4
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday from \"Jazz\" to another!!! Purrs and sniffs from Ozzie , me and mums! :^::^: ;c; ;P
  • Anika ProdanovicAnika Prodanovic BeogradMember Posts: 19
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Hey hey! Happy B-day!! Many best wishes and lots of kisses from your pal Mackic ;P;P:P:P;c;;c;:-h
    edited 28 July, 2007
    :-h:-h Good Morning Everyone!!!! Thanks for coming to my party. A special thanks to Smokey for giving me this wonderful celebration...you know, this is an extra special birthday cause we weren't sure I would be here... :^::^::^::^::^::^::^::^::^::^::^: Although I have many progressive diseases and it has been rough at times, I am doing okay right now. I love my nineth life and having all you to be part of it. I am one lucky kitty. ;c;;c;;c;;c; It is really hard being away from our home right now...but we are doing remarkably well. The flooding was bad...but we are making progress, the painting is done and next is the flooring. In a few months I will have a brand new condo.....I love my granny and Papa and are so glad I can be here with my family. Thank you to everyone for the purrs, prayers, woofs, rosies and the gift of friendship. Your support of mommy, daddy, Sissy and me is incredible....=D>=D>=D>=D> Please stop by and sign my birthday guest book....and thank you for leaving paw prints in my heart.... Party on....Love Jazzi|^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^|
    edited 28 July, 2007
    |:||:| BIG BIRTHDAY GROUP HUGS!!!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Jazzi! ;P I just adore you so much! ;c; I hope you have a great birthday and get lots of prezzies! I know you'll be getting lots of love! |bb|;P:P|$||bb|;P:P|$||bb|;P:P|$|
    edited 28 July, 2007
    This message is from Jazzi's family: We love you so much! Here are the words to your special birthday song...they mean so much to us all. You fill our lives and hearts with so much joy and we cherish our time together. Be strong baby girl...keeper of our hearts, Mommy, Daddy, Sissy and your sisters at the bridge FOR YOU (John Denver) Just to look in your eyes again Just to lay in your arms Just to be the first one always there for you Just to live in your laughter Just to sing in your heart Just to be everyone of your dreams come true Just to sit by your windows Just to touch in the night Just to offer a prayer each day for you Just to long for your kisses Just to dream of your sighs Just to know that I'd give my life for you. For you all the rest of my life For you all the best of my life For you alone, only for you. Just to wake up each morning Just to you by my side Just to know that you're never really far away Just a reason for living Just to say I adore Just to know that you're here in my heart to stay. For you all the rest of my life For you all the best of my life For you alone, only for you. Just the words of a love song Just the beat of my heart Just the pledge of my life, my love for you. If you haven't listened to the song, please stop by my page...it will warm your heart and fill your eyes with tears. :c9
  • Liz LaButeLiz LaBute Liberty Twp(Cincinnati)Member Posts: 17,745
    edited 28 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P |bb| |bb||bb| I would love to stay & celebrate, or maybe I will stay & will have to be really quiet. Have a wonderful day! Sounds like you're already off to a great start. Purrs & |:||:||:|
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Sweet Jazzi, this is YOUR day! Eat, drink and be merry! When will the condo be finished? We will also celebrate the homecoming! love always, Hazel Lucy
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Ginngie, are you okay...why do you have to be quiet!:-k Love you and thanks for your friendship. Hazel Lucy, thanks so much. I love my rosette, card and love you . You and your mommy are the best...the condo, well.....who knows. I am hanging tough and love you all....:c9:c9
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday dear Jazzi;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P what a great day:P;P I'm soo happy;c;;c;;c;%:D%;c;:P;P:P|bb| |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 28 July, 2007
    G/Morning everykitty:-h:-h:-h:-h