JAZZI KITTY\'S BIRTHDAY JULY 28

2»

Comments

• margaret harrismargaret harris brixhamMember Posts: 3,648
    edited 28 July, 2007
    :-h:-hhijazzi happy birthday from your friends in england we are coming to the party;P;P|:||:|happy birthday god bless|bb||bb||bb|purrs tara|$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
  • Jillian GinesJillian Gines mancelonaMember Posts: 40
    edited 28 July, 2007
    yay for birthday fun!|$|
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 28 July, 2007
    ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
  • L RaglandL Ragland TexasMember Posts: 8,088
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Hey everyone...thanks for coming!!!!:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Thanks for all the stars and kitty cocktails...and rosettes. This is so fun...kitty catnip for all. Love you, Jazzi ;P;P;P;P;P
  • Laureen Pentelescu/SymondsLaureen Pentelescu/Symonds KelownaMember Posts: 2,310
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy sweet, sweet, sweet BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR AND BEAUTIFUL FRIEND, JAZZI.... Wishing you the best Birthday ever filled with lovins, cuddles and Happiness always and forever.... Forever friends, Coulee Bun, Munchie, Hendrix and mama XOXOXO ;P;P;P;P|^|;P|^||^||^|;P
  • Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Popping by to wish you a mewy happy birthday, Jazzi! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 28 July, 2007
    =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Thank you everyone for making this day so special... WE love you all!!!!
  • Joilyn DoucetteJoilyn Doucette BramptonMember Posts: 17,313 ✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2007
    :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P;P;P|bb||bb| |bb|:P;P|bb|:P;P|bb|;P;P|bb|:P;P;c; HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZI!!!!!!! WE LUV YOU SO MUCH........ SMOKEY & GINGER
  • Lori OlsenLori Olsen WilliamsportMember Posts: 1,109
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy 18th Birthday Jazzi.... Hope you get all the great presents....|:||:||:||:||:||:||:|;c;;c;;c;
  • Ellie(Elinore) ClarkEllie(Elinore) Clark Member Posts: 9,364
    edited 28 July, 2007
    |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| Best Wishes to Jazzi, we finally made it.:P:P::P Hope you had a great Birthday and many more to come.|:|
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy birthday, dear Jazzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P I brought a big tray of shrimp-ka-bobs for everykitty. Jazzi, I hope you are having the most wonderful birthday ever!!!!
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Hey Jazzi, happy birthday!!! |bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|:P|bb| Here some catnip toys for everyone to play with, and I brought some catnip cupcakes, too!! (I kinda like catnip...MOL) Hope you are having a pawsome day, Jazzi!!
    edited 28 July, 2007
    **runs over and sets up the catnip bubble blowing machine** Happy birthday Jazzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P::o:P:P:P::o:P:P:P I hope you are having a great day filled with lots of presents and love!!!!!
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, jazzi! I hope it is filled with joy and treats and your favorite scratches! |:| ;P :P |bb|
    edited 28 July, 2007
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks!! that catnip bubble machine makes me smile!! This is great, thanks everyone for everything....party on!!! Sissy is here too! :q:q:q:q:q=;%:D%%:D%%:D% I get to dance with someone!!!! :^::^::^:;c;;c;;c;;c; Hi everyone!!! :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 29 July, 2007
    Happy 18th birthday Jazzi! I hope you've had a wonderful day! ;P:P|bb|:P;P
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 29 July, 2007
    Happy birthday Darling!!!!! Tons of headbutts, purrs and treats. I hope I can come to the party. I will bring a present, paws honor. Bella