Summer Ball

This Summer Ball is a celebration before my B-Day august 12 but were throwing it on..well were throwing the Ball on August 11th Time is 4:00pm i hope this ball is going to be fun oh and one more thing theres dress codes ecxept fro the Dj girls are dressed in beautiful dresses and guys can have a suit or a tux any color of a suit or tux now where was i going to do oh yes! FOOD well we have alot of food like this Food Salmon Salmon cake Tuna Tuna fish jell-o tuna sandwiches peanut butter sandwiches PB&J uncrustible sandwiches Sushi Mouse on a stick Fried mouse Oysters Lobsters Crabs soups like chicken noodle tomato oysters beef and chicken Chicken Fries Burgers Hotdogs Catnip Baked potatos Drinks Milk Water Chocolate milk soda Whine Now lets see takes invatations to get in thanks to the guards so im going to be picking some cats and they can this is if they don,t have a date they can dance with soome freinds or look for a girl or guy thats has no date in the room i will be announceing Ball Queen And King after the ball annd they will be awarded with treats! well this Ball i hope the cats are going to like

Comments

• sandy reinsteinsandy reinstein plainfieldMember Posts: 436
    edited 26 July, 2007
    Ok, Hi Luna!! Me and Fluffy Will Come. Oh.. Is It Ok If Fluffy Brirings Her Boyfriend?!
    edited 26 July, 2007
    I Think Its Ok.. I Can Create Dresses For you Cats!
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 26 July, 2007
    i dont have a date...can i come single?
  • edited 26 July, 2007
    you can all come single or dates muzzy you got to have a suit or a tux
    edited 26 July, 2007
    i cant make one :(
  • edited 26 July, 2007
    umm ok do you want to be the 2 Dj with jeter?
  • edited 26 July, 2007
    i want to come please!!!!
  • edited 26 July, 2007
    you need a dress
    edited 26 July, 2007
    ok i make a tux
  • edited 26 July, 2007
    ok
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Hi.. I Have Made 2 Dresses Already.. One For Luna And one For ke ke... Luna's Is Her Main Picure And Ke ke Hasn't Picked Hers Up Yet.. any Way.. I'll Be There!!
  • edited 28 July, 2007
    thanks fluffy a like it alot any one like it ??!!!
    edited 29 July, 2007
    Really I Know A way To sperd This Out!! I'll ask Baby Girl To Talk n' Send invites!! She had Her Own Ball and It was A Wrap!!
  • Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 29 July, 2007
    Hi,Everyone looks so nice.I,M HAPPY TO HAVE COME THIS IS MY FIRST Summer Ball.
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 29 July, 2007
    Do I need an invitation? I was invited by the lovely ke-ke.
  • edited 29 July, 2007
    butons any freind of keke,s is always welcome you can ask some of your freinds
  • edited 29 July, 2007
    Oh and pumkin you need a dress
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 29 July, 2007
    thank you very much.. I will tell my sister, she loves parties. And she would love to meet some new kitties
  • edited 29 July, 2007
    luna wants every thing according to plan like she wants alot of kittys to show up and have a good time and if no body really shows up she gonna be upset and have a bad day right before her B-Day and would u want to go out some time??
  • edited 30 July, 2007
    walks and sits down at sparkling tables :( puts hands on face this balls gonna be bad i know it:(
    edited 30 July, 2007
    Hi Luna.. Im Vited Some More Plepole..
  • edited 31 July, 2007
    whoopdy doo:( i am not feeiling it right now becuse im afraid the cats are going to forget
  • edited 31 July, 2007
    im board
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 31 July, 2007
    hey baby ur not alone
  • edited 31 July, 2007
    i will...where is annie?
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 31 July, 2007
    here
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    Songs we will be playing at the ball (it ends tonight) your suttle tears they strangle me i can,t explane myself at all and all at once and all in need i ill don,t want to need at all the walls start breathing my mind starts weaving maby it,s best you leave me alone a weight is lifted on this evenning i give the finall blow ..when darkness turns to light it ends tonight it ends tonight the falling star at least i fall alone i can,t explane what you can,t explane your fighting things that you didn,t know i look at you with such descrace the walls start breathing my mind starts weaving maby it,s best you leave me alone the weight is lifted on this evenning i give the finall blow! when darkness turns to light it ends tonight it ends tonight just alittle in sight! will make this right to late to fight it ends tonight it ends tonight now im on my own side it,s better than being on your side it,s my fault when your dead! it,s better than seeing on your side all these steps locked inside!! now your the first inside when darkness turns tonight it ends tonight just alittle in sight will make this right to late to fight it ends tonight it ends when darkness turns tonight it ends tonight just alittle in sight will make this right it,s to late to fight it ends tonight it ends tonight!!! hope you enjoyed us and have a good day we will be performing soon again just wish my dad were here to see this
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    ok 1 2 3 4 well i know that it,s early and it,s to hard to think and the broken empty bottles are a reminder in the sink and i think i should tell you if it,s not to late to say i can put back all the peices they just might not fit the same cuse nothings worth losing ecspeasially the chance to make it right! and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fades over time as long as we live time passes by! and we won,t get back when we die well i know it,s been years now and i don,t look the same and the hopes and dreams you had for me thought went down the drain and the room feels so emty where my pictures used to be amd i can,t say that i blame you but you can,t blame me beacuse nothings worth losing ecspeacially the chance to make it right! and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fade over time long as we live time passes by!! and we won,t get back when we die!COME OVER! COME OVER! cuse i gotta know if i am doing this song on my own come over come over! how can i show you when your not here and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fade over time as long as we live time passes by! and we won,t get back when we die! and i know that were gonna and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fade over time long as we live time passes bye and we won,t get back when we die come over come over well i know that it,s early
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    i couldn,t tell you why she felt that week she felt it everyday i couldn,t help her. but just watched her make the same mistakes again whats wrong whats wrong now to many to many problems don,t know where she belong she wants to go home nobodys home it,s where she lies broken inside!! theres no place to go to no place to go eyes inside open your eyes you,ve been rejected dosen,t know wheree she belong know where she belongs be strong be strong now to many to many problems don,t know where she belong she wants to go home! nobodys home it,s where she lies broken inside no place to go to try her eyes broken inside her feelings she hides her dreams she can find she falling behind shes loosing her face she balling for fate she alover the place she wants to go home nobodys home it,s where she lies!broken inside no place to go to try her eyes broken inside shes lost inside oh oh shes lost inside lost inside oh oh oh
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    i miss you miss you so bad i don,t forget you oh it,s to sad i hope you can hear me i remember it clearly the day! you slipped away! was the day i found it won,t be the same! no... i didn,t get around to kiss you...goodbye on the hand i wish i could see you again i know i can,t ohh i hope you can hear me cuse i remember it clearly ..the day! you slipped away! was the day i found it won,t be the same oh! i had my wake up won,t you wake up i keep asking why and i can,t take it wasen,t fake it it happened you past bye NOW YOUR GONE! NOW YOUR GONE! NOW YOUR GONE! somwhere i can,t bring you back! THERE YOU GO THERE YOU GO THERE YOU GO somewhere your not coming back! the day! you slipped away! was the day! i found it won,t be the same! no! the day ! you slipped away! was the day i found it won,t be the same! no..i miss you