Summer Ball

Comments

• edited 15 August, 2007
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    never mind ill just type it i guess
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    paper bags and plastic hearts all belonging in shopping carts it,s goodbye! we won,t give up but we got one more night lets get drunk and ride around and make peace with and empty town we can make this right THROW IT AWAY!! FORGET YESTERDAY!! WE,LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE! and we won,t hear a word they say they don,t know us anyway watch it burn let it die cuse we are finally free tonight! tonight will change our lives so good to be bye your side will cry we won,t give up the fight we,ll scream loud at the top of our lungs they,l just think cuse were young we can make it right THROW IT AWAY! FORGET YESTERDAY! WE,LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE! and we won,t hear a word they say they don,t know us anyway watch it burn let it free cuse we are finally free tonight oh! what a waste inside me awnsers that we,ll never find they,l make a deal tonight throw it away forget yesterday will make the great escape and we won,t hear a word they say they don,t know us anyway THROW IT AWAY ! FORGET YESTERDAY! WE,LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE! watch it burn let it free cuse we are finally free tonight
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    did anyone forget about the ball??:(
  • Brenda LuedtkeBrenda Luedtke Rapid CityMember Posts: 215
    edited 8 August, 2007
    My sisters and I would love to come to the ball, we just love getting all dressed up.
  • edited 8 August, 2007
    ok do you have dates??
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 8 August, 2007
    i cant make a tux anymore
  • edited 9 August, 2007
    what happened??
    edited 9 August, 2007
    dont know i made one but i dont like it.
  • edited 9 August, 2007
    well put it on and let me see if i think it looks good on u
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 August, 2007
    I haven't forgotten about the Summer Ball! :-h
  • edited 10 August, 2007
    ok:)
    edited 10 August, 2007
    the ball is tomorrow so im ready
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    the balls here!!!! get dress everybody except for muzzy and athentha
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    here r some of of the songs that were playing at the ball and some songs that my owner sings after her BF,s inccodent
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    Songs we will be playing at the ball (it ends tonight) your suttle tears they strangle me i can,t explane myself at all and all at once and all in need i ill don,t want to need at all the walls start breathing my mind starts weaving maby it,s best you leave me alone a weight is lifted on this evenning i give the finall blow ..when darkness turns to light it ends tonight it ends tonight the falling star at least i fall alone i can,t explane what you can,t explane your fighting things that you didn,t know i look at you with such descrace the walls start breathing my mind starts weaving maby it,s best you leave me alone the weight is lifted on this evenning i give the finall blow! when darkness turns to light it ends tonight it ends tonight just alittle in sight! will make this right to late to fight it ends tonight it ends tonight now im on my own side it,s better than being on your side it,s my fault when your dead! it,s better than seeing on your side all these steps locked inside!! now your the first inside when darkness turns tonight it ends tonight just alittle in sight will make this right to late to fight it ends tonight it ends when darkness turns tonight it ends tonight just alittle in sight will make this right it,s to late to fight it ends tonight it ends tonight!!! hope you enjoyed us and have a good day we will be performing soon again just wish my dad were here to see this
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    ok 1 2 3 4 well i know that it,s early and it,s to hard to think and the broken empty bottles are a reminder in the sink and i think i should tell you if it,s not to late to say i can put back all the peices they just might not fit the same cuse nothings worth losing ecspeasially the chance to make it right! and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fades over time as long as we live time passes by! and we won,t get back when we die well i know it,s been years now and i don,t look the same and the hopes and dreams you had for me thought went down the drain and the room feels so emty where my pictures used to be amd i can,t say that i blame you but you can,t blame me beacuse nothings worth losing ecspeacially the chance to make it right! and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fade over time long as we live time passes by!! and we won,t get back when we die!COME OVER! COME OVER! cuse i gotta know if i am doing this song on my own come over come over! how can i show you when your not here and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fade over time as long as we live time passes by! and we won,t get back when we die! and i know that were gonna and i know that were gonna be fine and the time to mistakes are the fade over time long as we live time passes bye and we won,t get back when we die come over come over well i know that it,s early
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    i couldn,t tell you why she felt that week she felt it everyday i couldn,t help her. but just watched her make the same mistakes again whats wrong whats wrong now to many to many problems don,t know where she belong she wants to go home nobodys home it,s where she lies broken inside!! theres no place to go to no place to go eyes inside open your eyes you,ve been rejected dosen,t know wheree she belong know where she belongs be strong be strong now to many to many problems don,t know where she belong she wants to go home! nobodys home it,s where she lies broken inside no place to go to try her eyes broken inside her feelings she hides her dreams she can find she falling behind shes loosing her face she balling for fate she alover the place she wants to go home nobodys home it,s where she lies!broken inside no place to go to try her eyes broken inside shes lost inside oh oh shes lost inside lost inside oh oh oh
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    i miss you miss you so bad i don,t forget you oh it,s to sad i hope you can hear me i remember it clearly the day! you slipped away! was the day i found it won,t be the same! no... i didn,t get around to kiss you...goodbye on the hand i wish i could see you again i know i can,t ohh i hope you can hear me cuse i remember it clearly ..the day! you slipped away! was the day i found it won,t be the same oh! i had my wake up won,t you wake up i keep asking why and i can,t take it wasen,t fake it it happened you past bye NOW YOUR GONE! NOW YOUR GONE! NOW YOUR GONE! somwhere i can,t bring you back! THERE YOU GO THERE YOU GO THERE YOU GO somewhere your not coming back! the day! you slipped away! was the day! i found it won,t be the same! no! the day ! you slipped away! was the day i found it won,t be the same! no..i miss you
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    (Bartender by T-pain) yeah.... Uh-Huh... Yeah... Yeah... Broke up with my girl last night so I went to the club (so I went to the club) Put on a fresh white suit and a Minicos sitting on dubs (sitting on dubs) I'm just looking for somebody to talk to and show me some love (show me some love) If you know what I mean... Uh-Huh... Everybody jackin' me as soon as I stepped in the spot (I stepped in the spot) 200 xxxxxxx and man aint none of them hot (aint none of them hot) 'Cept for this pretty young thang that was workin' all the way at the top (all the way at the top) Shawty what is your name? Oooo she made us drinks, to drink We drunk 'em, Got drunk And then I think she thinks I'm cool She gave me a wink, I winked back And then I think that, we headed out something proper like... I like the bartender (Oooo If you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) I like the bartender (Yeah if you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) Got a brand new girl so I'm feeling all good inside (all good inside) Feel like I put some new 24's on a brand new ride (on a brand new ride) Triple shot of patron on the rocks with little bit a lime (with a little bit a lime) I'm just keeping it real (Uh-huh) Baby still working at the club so I'm getting in free (so I'm getting in free) Wednesday night I'm on the list T-Pain plus 3 (T-Pain plus 3) Everytime I hit the spot baby girl taking care of me (taking care of me) How do you think I feel? Oooo she made us drinks, to drink We drunk 'em, Got drunk And now I know she thinks I'm cool She gave me a wink, I winked back And then I think that, we 'gon have fun at my spot tonight... I like the bartender (Oooo If you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) I like the bartender (Yeah if you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) Shorty I'm sure you heard that I really never come out (never come out) Unless I'm in the M6 doing tricks freeway burnt out (freeway burnt out) Got a passenger side that's empty wanting it to be your spot (be your spot) But you on my billboard ? like the charts 'gon end up on top (end up on top) Don't smoke don't drink that's why I don't be by the bar baby (baby) Just lookin' at you from a distance looking like a god damn star baby (baby) So my girl don't see me T-Pain can I get those keys to the car? (those keys to the car?) 'Bout to go and Bang Bang Boogie with my cutie and I'll see you tomar' (see you tomar') Oooo she made us drinks, to drink We drunk 'em, Got drunk And now I know she thinks I'm cool She gave me a wink, I winked back (Uh-huh) And then I think that, (Uh-huh) we 'gon have fun at my spot tonight... (Oh yes) I like the bartender (Oooo If you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) I like the bartender (Yeah if you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok)
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 August, 2007
    *peeks in* Minxy, just a recommendation: Could you start putting titles at the top of the song you are posting . . . so cats coming in know it\'s a song and not you talking to them. That way (with a title at the top of each post) they know it\'s a song playing and they can start dancing. %:D%
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    May I have your attention please May I have your attention please Will the real Slim Shady please shut up I repeat: Will the real Slim Shady please shut up We're gonna have a problem here. Y'all act like you've never heard a white person before His rhymes are a bore punk **** tryin' to be hardcore Marshall mathers back worse than before makin' us snore, whinin' in the microphone It's return of the... oh wait, you're a fool, you didn't pay money for this CD did you? And Dr. Dre did... everything you idiot, Without Dre's beats you're as good as dead. The world's had enough of Eminem Diggy diggy, even his girlfriend's cheatin' on him Look at him walkin' around, livin' off Dre, Actin' so cool. but he's really kind of weak though Little twit blasts me on his new CD Why? because i turned him down for a date *hihi* As for the question of who came first Was it Carson Daly or was it Fred Durst I'm sorry Slim but this is gonna hurt They both came closer than you ever will, jerk. Your song is on my nerves Your song is on my nerves You're kinda lucky cause you got more fame than you deserve That is the message that I deliver to little kids That you become famous and never know what talent is Of course they're gonna like you Of course they do You're like a cartoon version of Ricky Schroeder on silver spoons You ain't nothin' but a product, packaged to be bought up You know a year from now you won't be thought of So you write about dead animals and cannibals and someday You'll stop dating dogs and date higher mammals And there's a million women just like me That think like me, that all can see That Slim Shady is just a boy dealing with puberty So if you agree, scream loudly with me: You're Slim Shady, yes you're the real Shady You sound like Peter Brady, you get quite irritating So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up, You're Slim Shady, yes you're the real Shady You sound like Peter Brady, you get quite irritating So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up,
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    ):Blink-182 Send polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone All the small things True care, truth brings I'll take, one lift your ride, best trip Always, I know you'll be at my show Watching, waiting, commiserating Say it ain't so, I will not go Turn the lights off, carry me home nana nana nana na na nana nana nana na na (2 times) Late night, come home Work sucks, I know She left me roses by the stairs Surprises let me know she cares Say it ain't so, I will not go Turn the lights off, carry me home nana nana nana na na nana nana nana na na (2 times) Say it ain't so, I will not go Turn the lights off, carry me home Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill The night will go on, my little windmill Say it ain't so, I will not go Turn the lights off, carry me home Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill The night will go on the night will go on my little windmill
    edited 11 August, 2007
    *gets all the music cds set up for tonight*
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    She says she's no good with words but I'm worse Barely stuttered out A joke of a romantic stuck to my tongue Weighed down with words too overdramatic Tonight it's "it cant get much worse" Vs. "no one should ever feel like..." I'm two quarters and a heart down And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds These words are all I have so I'll write them So you need them just to get by Dance, Dance We're falling apart to half time Dance, Dance And these are the lives you love to lead Dance, this is the way they'd love If they knew how misery loved me You always fold just before you're found out Drink up its last call Last resort But only the first mistake and I... I'm two quarters and a heart down And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds These words are all I have so I'll write them So you need them just to get by Why don't you show me a little bit of spine [Dance, Dance lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] You've been saving for his mattress, love Dance, Dance We're falling apart to half time Dance, Dance And these are the lives you love to lead Dance, this is the way they'd love If they knew how misery loved me Why don't you show me a little bit of spine You've been saving for his mattress I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me Dance, Dance We're falling apart to half time Dance, Dance And these are the lives you love to lead Dance, this is the way they'd love Dance, this is the way they'd love Dance, this is the way they'd love If they knew how misery loved me Dance, Dance Dance, Dance Dance, Dance Dance, Dance Dance, Dance Dance, Dance Dance, Dance Dance, Dance BYE FALL OUT BOY
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 11 August, 2007
    Uhhhhhhh Yeeah Ohh, ohh, ohh, oh baby Ooh baby hit it Sunshine I can call you my baby boy You can call me your baby girl Maybe we can spend some time I can be your sunshine! I can call you my baby boy You can call me your baby girl Maybe we can spend some time I can be your sunshine! Look, I know you wanna chill wit a player But all you got to do is keep it real wit a player Just answer your phone whenever I call Cause I\'m riding on chrome whenever I ball I like them short and tall but not too thick I just walk in the spot and take my pick And they wanna roll cause they like my style And when I pop my collar I make them smile I need a boy in the streets but a freak in the sheets That know how to cook cause a girl like to eat Spaghetti, shrimp and steak and I\'ll adore you I\'ll treat you like milk, I\'ll do nothing but spoil you I know your friends wanna holla cause I got them dollars Push the Maybach Monday, tuesday Impala I switch whips like kicks I\'m a baby And if I get your phone number I\'m a call ya And we can meet up the next day and chill But I\'m always on the road baby girl, that\'s how I live I got bills to pay, I got moves to make But when my plane touch down, pick me up at 8:00, don\'t be late We don\'t have to be in love We can just be friends! I will be right there, beginning to the end! I can bring my girls , you can bring your friends We can both have fun, don\'t want this stuff to end! They say love is pain and pain is love I know ya Momma mad cause you talk to a girl You think you know my type but you ain\'t got no clue About what a real girl like me do I like to stack my bread and flip my chips And I can change ya life if ya get wit Flip I take private jets to Vegas, man It\'s twenty bread each pick cause I\'m major man We can cruise the world in a Bently Azure But don\'t worry, the chauffer open the door You couldn\'t ask for more cause we got it all (we got it all) Cause you my baby girl right?, right? We don\'t have to be in love We don\'t have to be in love
    edited 11 August, 2007
    im here!
    edited 11 August, 2007
    cocoa~Prison gates won't open up for me On these hands and knees I'm crawlin' Oh, I reach for you Well I'm terrified of these four walls These iron bars can't hold my soul in All I need is you Come please I'm callin' And oh I scream for you Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin' [Chorus:] Show me what it's like To be the last one standing And teach me wrong from right And I'll show you what I can be Say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me Heaven's gates won't open up for me With these broken wings I'm fallin' And all I see is you These city walls ain't got no love for me I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story And oh I scream for you Come please I'm callin' And all I need from you Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin' [Chorus] Hurry I'm fallin' All I need is you Come please I'm callin' And oh, I scream for you Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin' [Chorus] Hurry I'm fallin' oh hey muzzy:ri didnt see you there sorry nulk i used you but i cant post
    edited 11 August, 2007
    hi cocoa:r
    edited 11 August, 2007
    hi:-h;) i used you pizza