• Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 11 August, 2007
    ok
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    2 more mins
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    hi every one im hear!!
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    4:00pm!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! lets start dancing!!!
    edited 11 August, 2007
    1 min. till ball! yay!!!!
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    woooo*starts to dance*
    edited 11 August, 2007
    is it ok if i dance without a tux?
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 11 August, 2007
    Hey!!! Ollie-*picks luna up* cocoa-Hey muzzzy
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    yup waits for ollie dances next to ke ke*
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    i hope buttons can make it
    edited 11 August, 2007
    *dances with cocoa*
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    muzzy were playing bartender* makes lights flicker on and off and stuff hey ke ke remember the mop dude with the t iger shark!!
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    Purred: Sat Aug 11, '07 9:07am PST (Bartender by T-pain) yeah.... Uh-Huh... Yeah... Yeah... Broke up with my girl last night so I went to the club (so I went to the club) Put on a fresh white suit and a Minicos sitting on dubs (sitting on dubs) I'm just looking for somebody to talk to and show me some love (show me some love) If you know what I mean... Uh-Huh... Everybody jackin' me as soon as I stepped in the spot (I stepped in the spot) 200 xxxxxxx and man aint none of them hot (aint none of them hot) 'Cept for this pretty young thang that was workin' all the way at the top (all the way at the top) Shawty what is your name? Oooo she made us drinks, to drink We drunk 'em, Got drunk And then I think she thinks I'm cool She gave me a wink, I winked back And then I think that, we headed out something proper like... I like the bartender (Oooo If you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) I like the bartender (Yeah if you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) Got a brand new girl so I'm feeling all good inside (all good inside) Feel like I put some new 24's on a brand new ride (on a brand new ride) Triple shot of patron on the rocks with little bit a lime (with a little bit a lime) I'm just keeping it real (Uh-huh) Baby still working at the club so I'm getting in free (so I'm getting in free) Wednesday night I'm on the list T-Pain plus 3 (T-Pain plus 3) Everytime I hit the spot baby girl taking care of me (taking care of me) How do you think I feel? Oooo she made us drinks, to drink We drunk 'em, Got drunk And now I know she thinks I'm cool She gave me a wink, I winked back And then I think that, we 'gon have fun at my spot tonight... I like the bartender (Oooo If you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) I like the bartender (Yeah if you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) Shorty I'm sure you heard that I really never come out (never come out) Unless I'm in the M6 doing tricks freeway burnt out (freeway burnt out) Got a passenger side that's empty wanting it to be your spot (be your spot) But you on my billboard ? like the charts 'gon end up on top (end up on top) Don't smoke don't drink that's why I don't be by the bar baby (baby) Just lookin' at you from a distance looking like a god damn star baby (baby) So my girl don't see me T-Pain can I get those keys to the car? (those keys to the car?) 'Bout to go and Bang Bang Boogie with my cutie and I'll see you tomar' (see you tomar') Oooo she made us drinks, to drink We drunk 'em, Got drunk And now I know she thinks I'm cool She gave me a wink, I winked back (Uh-huh) And then I think that, (Uh-huh) we 'gon have fun at my spot tonight... (Oh yes) I like the bartender (Oooo If you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok) I like the bartender (Yeah if you're lookin' for me) I'm at the bar with her (Uh-huh, Ok)
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    i do mol!!!:)
    edited 11 August, 2007
    one sec cocoa *puts the music in* *dances with cocoa*
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    gose over by puch bowl* sad*:(( monster*HEY guys it,s arap song so you kinda dance like rap kinda
    edited 11 August, 2007
    ok
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    and i planned dancing with zeus now i got no one to dance with:(
    edited 11 August, 2007
    sorry you dont have someone to dance with:(
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    dont worry i have no one to dance with ether
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    pizza?? do you want to dance?? Luna*Now we switch back and forth to pepole like if i were with ollie someone would say may i have this dance i dance with muzzy pizza or nulk or some boy why coco would go to nulk or ollie or pizza or somthingy uo know you switch from a boy to another boy cat
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    SLOW DANCE!! but your still switching from cat to cat* i couldn,t tell you why she felt that week she felt it everyday i couldn,t help her. but just watched her make the same mistakes again whats wrong whats wrong now to many to many problems don,t know where she belong she wants to go home nobodys home it,s where she lies broken inside!! theres no place to go to no place to go eyes inside open your eyes you,ve been rejected dosen,t know wheree she belong know where she belongs be strong be strong now to many to many problems don,t know where she belong she wants to go home! nobodys home it,s where she lies broken inside no place to go to try her eyes broken inside her feelings she hides her dreams she can find she falling behind shes loosing her face she balling for fate she alover the place she wants to go home nobodys home it,s where she lies!broken inside no place to go to try her eyes broken inside shes lost inside oh oh shes lost inside lost inside oh oh oh
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    stands by punch blow*
    edited 11 August, 2007
    *gets punch*
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    says to coco*may i have this dance??
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    KeKe my owner is calling you
  • edited 11 August, 2007
    she over kennedy house call her cell phone #