Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Gordy and Dutchie\'s Birthday Bash!

Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
Today's the day! That's right, *Gordy*, everyone's favorite Naughty Santa, and the *Divine Dutchie* are having birthdays! Come celebrate Gordy's second and Dutchie's eighth with them at Hogsmeade's own -- link removed -- . Give your owls the day off and join Gordy and Dutchie for -- link removed -- and some good old wand-wavin' hijinx! Last one to play gets a Blast-Ended Skrewt to care for! ~giggles and apparates into the pawty~ Grab your Floo powder and come on down!

Comments

• Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ~sets up guided tour~ We've got everything here for Gordy and Dutchess' big day! Step to your right and you'll see that we have divination all set up for you – just check with crystal ball (http://www.magickpriestess.com/love_spells_010.html)! Step outside and have a game of Quidditch or try the catnip surprise made by our furbulous houselves. Just watch out for the canary creams! ~pretends to pounce on cat-sized canaries~ Edit: Darn! Catster removed all my links and my wand won't fix them. Want to see the Quidditch pitch? Step over to http://www.hp-lexicon.org/images/Quidditch_Entire_Field_8x6.jpg Want to see the house elf's catnip surprise? Pop over to http://www.minstrelbook.net/hpbook/houself.jpg
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hey Simba! Let me help you decorate!!! I found some fun games furrr everyone to play with! One lets you *CREAT A HOGWARTS STUDENT!*
    edited 27 July, 2007
    I can't WAIT to celebrate and honor ***GORDY*** and ***DUTCHESS*** birthday!!!!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Poor Simba's wand.. That'll happen when you get troll boogies on it!!! We've brought some *WANDS!!!* furrr everyone!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Another game we thought of was *WIZARDS CHESS*
    edited 27 July, 2007
    I know Dutchess would never come to a party if there weren't an ***ENDLESS SUPPLY OF KAVIAR!!!!!!!!!!!***
    edited 27 July, 2007
    *meows repurrrrrrrrrro* and hopes to fix Simba's wand! :?
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hi Boogie! Hi Hondo and Fido! Pawsome stuff! No wonder when I asked the crystal ball if Gordy and Dutchie would have a good birthday it said "Duh. Haven't you heard of KARMA?" MOL! Professor Trewlany is right on with this one! *Check it!*! (Got the link to work - my wand is fixed! No more troll boogers!)
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Fido fixed my wand! Fido fixed my wand! Woo hoo Fido! You da man! =D> Let's break out the house elves' *catnip surprise*.
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Let's try this again now that my wand is fixed: Come celebrate Gordy's second and Dutchie's eighth with them at Hogsmeade's own *The Three Broomsticks*. Give your owls the day off and join Gordy and Dutchie for *Quidditch-sponsored butterbeer* and some good old wand-wavin' hijinx! Last one to play gets a Blast-Ended Skrewt to care for!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    MOL! This is purrrrrrfect Simba!! Have you located some butter beer?
  • Karen NicholsKaren Nichols castro valleyMember Posts: 1,108
    edited 27 July, 2007
    HELP!!! I CAN'T DEESIDE WHUT TO WARE!!!!! :-k:-k:-k
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Are you getting your groove on already Boogie? Right on! Let's drink up! Mmmm, *butterbeer*! Skeezix, you luck purrfect just as you are!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Sweet, Butter Beer!!!!!::o Hey Skeezix!! :-h
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P:P Happy Birthday Gordy :P;P ;c;;c; Happy Birthday Dutchess ;c;;c; %:D% Happy Happy Day to both of YOU %:D% |bb| and |:| Love, Rocky Ann
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P :P |bb| Happy birthday Gordy & Duchess! Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat and pawsome day! ;c;;c;;c;
  • Stephanie UmbroStephanie Umbro Sebago Lakes RegionMember Posts: 2,822
    edited 27 July, 2007
    =D>=D>=D> Happy birthday to a beautiful girl and her orange brother! ;P |bb| ;P |bb|
  • Diane PastvaDiane Pastva Member Posts: 8,377
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy cat birthday to Gordy and Dutchie! We're going to purr all day! ;P;P;P
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy birthday Gordy and Dutchie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We hope you have a pawsome day!!!!! ;c;;c;;P;P;c;;c;;P;P;c;;c;
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hey everyone!!:-h:-h Gordy and Dutchie, I hope you both have a great birthday!!! |bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hello!!! :-h:-h Look at all the fun games to play!!! This is gonna be a pawsome pawty!! Happy birthday Gordy and Dutchie!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P::o:P:P:P::o:P:P:P
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    WOWEEEE! A double birthday in the house! There must be presents and food everywhere! Did I say food? Lemme at it! Gordy, your KGM is here!!!!!!
  • Paula HephnerPaula Hephner SalinaMember Posts: 288
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday!!! I brought toys and catnip. Shadow;P;P;P;P;P;P;P:P|^|:P:P:P:P|:|
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Gordy & Dutchie! Hope you have a wonderful day!! ;P;P:P:P
  • julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Gordy, you are a great guy, I hope the Yankees win all their games, and Happy Birthday to Ducthie, you are a great and gorgeous cat. I brought my FAMOUS catnip biscuits and tuna gravy for all kitties to enjoy.;c;;c;
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 27 July, 2007
    It's your birthday....It's your birthday.... Woooohhhhhoooooooo;P Party like no tomorrow my furriend! ;P;P;P;P
  • Rachel JarabeckRachel Jarabeck MechanicsburgMember Posts: 89
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Stevie, Bitey and Lucy are here. We brought some booze - it's not too early for that, is it? I mean, at least it's Friday, right? Happy birthday Gordy and Dutchess!!!
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Is this where the party is? Happy Birthday KGB Gordy!!!!!!!!! I hope you are having a great one!! ;P;P;P|bb|;P;P;P
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Yay, it this is a huge bash!!!! Happy Birthday Dutchie!!!! I hope all you birthday wishes come true!!!!!!!!!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :-h Hi Groovy Grover!! ;P:P YAY Gordy & Dutchess !!! :P;P