Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Gordy and Dutchie\'s Birthday Bash!

Comments

• Alice BillmanAlice Billman Member Posts: 2,617
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Yep, the Hogwarts is pretty new and Wingardium Leviosa wasn't very active until the past few weeks. The Whomping Willow is invite only and was for "pups only" but they let Callie and me in.
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Oh I would like to, but I am an admin for Pawsome Pages and that is keeping me so busy I barely have time for anything else.
    edited 27 July, 2007
    How about Boogers and family? I think they would do a great job at it.
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Am I talking to myself?
  • Joanne LamsteinJoanne Lamstein GoshenMember Posts: 1,911 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    They would, but I think they may be just as busy. We SHOULD ask them though just to be sure. It doesn't have to be a LOT of work I don't think- starting the chats about the books and when the books should be finished so as to get a good number of kitties chating at the same time... Maybe...
  • Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    We should ask them! Well, kitties, I don't think I can keep Mommy imperio-ed much longer: her tummy is rumbling something fierce. I had better apparate home and help her make some dinner. I might get some of her food too! Gordy, Dutchie, I hope your birthday was purrfect! ~sneaks Gordy a dungbomb for more fun later~ ~slips Dutchie some antidote to her engorged kaviar belly~ Meows soon, all! Nighty nite PJ!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    No PJ, I'm still here- I was just updating a diary becasue I needed to comment on my wonderful friends... *giggle*
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 27 July, 2007
    GORDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Night Simba!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    *pounces onto Simba* THANK YOU for throwing the best birthday party I ever had!!!!! I love you Simmie! You are the BESTEST!!!!!!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    By the way, PJ, your glasses are TOO COOL! I love them! Meows later! Hugs Gordy, Dutchie and PJ.
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Thank you Simba for everything! I'll make sure mommy gets on posting some pictures really soon. *BONK* Have a good night and get your mommy some FOOD!!!!!!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ~waves to Chester from under Gordy~ ~giggles~ You're welcome, Gordy! I had lots of help though: you have the bestest friends! Have fun playin' in those boxes! ~puts paw on Nero, Dante, and Gitta for side along apparition~ ~POP!~
    edited 27 July, 2007
    *little tears of happiness forms in eyes* Night Simmie!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Gordy, Dutchess, I need to be going now also. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH! |bb|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    *looks upside down* what are you doing down there simba?
    edited 27 July, 2007
    I think I missed the party huh *frown* any left overs?
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Good night PJ- THANK YOU TOO! *hugs* MANLY hugs that is.... *giggle* Goodnight
    edited 27 July, 2007
    * Grabs a paw full of floo powder and POOF is gone. *
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hey Chester! Good to see you again! We've got to get going though like everyone else. We're back though! I mean here on Catster! I'll be back to play for at least a little while before mommy gets another job.
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Well happy birthday, sorry I missed the party. Hope to see you around more *waving on way out*
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Thank you Chester! Thanks for coming by anyhow and being a part of my BIG day! WHOO HOO! PLease eat all you like- there's so much left- I don't think anyone really ate much! *giggle* Best to Winnie and PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
  • Melisaa & LIndsey HillMelisaa & LIndsey Hill Member Posts: 5,046
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy birhtday!!!
  • Kristin OttKristin Ott Roll Tide!!Member Posts: 54
    edited 28 July, 2007
    ;P Happy Birthday!!! Purrs, Princess Puffy Paws and Wombat :P
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Hey Gordy and Dutchie, We are sorry we missed out on all the fun. Grandma made mom help her and she did not get home in time to make it to your party. We hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Dexter and Grover too!
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Hi Dexter! Wow, you look great! Gordy, glad the card was there all the time!
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Gordy! Happy Birthday, Dutchie! We hope you both had a pawsome day! %:D% ;c; ;P :P ;P ;c; %:D% Purrs and headbonks, Toffy & Vanessa
  • Christy MChristy M Member Posts: 329
    edited 28 July, 2007
    OMC, we're late as usual. Not by a lot, though-just an hour! Happy birthday, Gordy and Dutchie!
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Gordy & Dutchie! Sorry we missed it and hope it was the best birthday ever! Purrs, Louis & Ethan ;c;;P;c;;P;c;;P;c;
  • Linda TLinda T Bellevue/SeattleMember Posts: 522
    edited 28 July, 2007
    Happy Belated Birthday Gordy and Dutchie!!!!;P;P;P;P:P:P|:||:||:|::o::o;P;P;P;P;P