Gordy and Dutchie\'s Birthday Bash!

Comments

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Gordy and Dutchie!!! Hope you have a great day.
  • Alejandra GarzaAlejandra Garza Mexico CityMember Posts: 245
    edited 27 July, 2007
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :P:P:P Gordy, Dutchie, have furtastic birthday. Another year, another catnip story ::o Enjoy your pawty and go easy on those catmopolitans and catnip brownies, you don\'t want to go to crazy to early and then having to nap in the middle of the dance floor :-k Your pals, Buda and Freya
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c; Happy Birthday Gordy! ;c;;c;;c; Happy Birthday Dutchie! Hope you are both having the bestest day! |bb| Love & |:| Sammie xoxo ;P:P|bb|%:D%

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c;;c; Happy Birthday Dutchie ;c;;c;;c;;c; Happy Birthday Little Gordy Have a pawsome day! ;P:P|bb||:| Purrs; KiKi xoxo

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• kellie welliekellie wellie albanyMember Posts: 405
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hi Furfriends, I can only pop in for a minute.....we are going to camp! gotta pack the car and Mom is going to put us in tha AWFUL box!!! have a wonderful birthday and birthday pawty.......have some cat nip for me and I DO NOT want to read about any wrong doings in the national news....hehe Have a purrfect weekend! Hector:D
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    D ;c; U ;c; T ;c; C ;c; H ;c; E ;c; S ;c; S ;P G ;P O ;P R ;P D ;P Y Happy Happy Birthday - hope it is pawsome, just like you two!

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 27 July, 2007
    Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee for Gordy! Hip Hip Hurrah for Dutchess! Have a wonderful celebration! ;P:P;P

The Cats in the Clover

edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy Happy Birthday, Gordy and Dutchess! May all your dreams come true! |bb| ;P :P

The Cats in the Clover

• Patricia WanzenriedPatricia Wanzenried Kettle FallsMember Posts: 7,273
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy Brilliant Orange Birthday Gordy and Dutchie! Party hearty!!
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;PHappy Birthday Gordy & Dutchie Enjoy your special day!! yipeeeeee;P;P|bb||bb|:P
  • Robin BlewRobin Blew San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,063 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :-h Happy Happy Birthday to Gordy and Dutchie!! =D> Wow! What a great party! Love the Harry Potter theme! Nice going Simba, Boogers, Fido and Hondo Potter! :D ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P love & purrrs, Dexter |:|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    %:D% Happy, Happy Birthday to sweet Gordy and beautiful Dutchie!! Hope you're having a pawsome day! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; love & purrrrs, Molly :^:
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :-h Hey everycat!!! %:D% Happy, Happy Birthday to Gordy and Dutchie! =D> Dutchie, you sure do look beautiful! :r I hope you're both having the most pawsome day ever!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P hey, these wands are great! watch out Molly! :)) love & 'bonks, River |$|
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Happy Birthday Gordy and Dutchie!!!! Hope you both have a fantastic day. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday Gordy and Dutchess!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P Have a pawsome day! Purrrs, Diego & LuLu|:|
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Hey Friends!!!! I hope Gordy and Dtuchie stop by!! Their mom got called in furr a job last minute!! I might invoke my wand powers and *ACCIO* Gordy and Dutchie here!!!
    edited 27 July, 2007
    I can't believe the time is finally here!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P:P|:||bb|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    I know! I've had their bday on my calender furr months!! It's finally here! I hope you all are enjoying the games!!! Did you all pick up your free Harry Potter ***WAND***
    edited 27 July, 2007
    Good call Hondo!!! I knew you'd find wands, you're a super sleuth shopper! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!! ;P:P|:||bb|=;;c;
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORDY & DUTCHIE ;P Have a really fun day, with lots of extra, love, fun and treats. |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|

Bruce The Boss

• Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 27 July, 2007
    :P;P:P;P:P Have a purrfect day my little Orangie friend. Expect something in the mail from me. Love you Gordy and miss you, Your pal Alfie ;P:P|bb|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P:P;P:P;P HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUTCHESS YOU! ARE SO BEAUTIFUL *BLUSH* HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF PRESENTS! There is something for you too in Gordy\'s package. Hope the evil post office will get it to you guys ~eventually! Lots of love Alfie |:||:||:|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P:P;P;P:P HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GORDY AND DUTCHIE Hope your day is filled with fun, love and lots of goodies ;P:P;P Wally |:||:||:|
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P:P;P;P HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GORDY AND DUTCHIE!!!!!! HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF PAWSOME PRESENTS!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY! ;P:P;P Love, Sydney |:||:||:|
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P *TICK clears his throat* Happy purthday to u Happy purthday to u Happy purthday dear Gordy & Dutchie Happy purthday to uuuuuuuuu *TICK bows* ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
  • SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;c; Happy Happy Birthday Gordy and Dutchie!!! ;c; Hope you\'re having a spectacular day! ;P:P;c;|bb|;c;:P;P
  • SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    ;P;P|bb|;P;P Happy Birthday G and D !!! Have the bestest birthday yet!!! :P:P;P;P:P:P
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 27 July, 2007
    **Feels magically drawn to the party** Wow! This place looks incredible! Great job decorating you guys! :h: Gordy & Dutchess me & my family wish you both a very happy and blessed birthday! ;c; We hope you get lots of fabulous presents and cuddle time with your humans. :P Have a pawsome pawty! |$|
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 27 July, 2007
    hi kittys:-h
  • Joanne LamsteinJoanne Lamstein GoshenMember Posts: 1,911 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2007
    *Half of a little orange face pokes around the corner to spy on all the noise and fun* hey... What's going on here?