Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Vincent & Tigress\\\' Wedding. August 5th 1:00pm Caster time

Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
*Flutters down from above. Looks over all the different lands for Vincent & Tigress' wedding. Then smiles* Now here is a nice spot for them! It is a very nice beach. The Ocean isn't very mean, and the sand is fine. *He lands on the sand and pounds a sign in the sand* Announcement: Vincent & Tigress will be married here on August 5th 2007. The wedding will begin at 1:00 Catster time. Every kit and doggie is welcome to come. Come for the Wedding... Stay for the pawty! He looks everything over and nods. This will be great! He flys back up toward the sky. So many things to do in so little time! The ceremony will be performed by, Harry the Preacher Cat and the catering will be done by Chef Skylar and his wonderful helpers!! Shamus will be giving the bride away. The wedding party is as follows: Bridescats: Oly (maid cat of honor!) Leah Snowy Mercy Amelia Groomscats: Arnold P. (best cat!) Rusty Jefke Simon Stout Wally Jason Hopper Pumpkin Ringbearer: Zippie Flowergirl Emme Poetry reading done by: Simba

Comments

• Cloudtail LaurieCloudtail Laurie woodbury,MNMember Posts: 240
    edited 31 July, 2007
    I won\'t miss it!!!;P:P|bb|;c;=D>ok I will be:-# now
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 1 August, 2007
    I am so excited and just a bit nervous. I am in Vincent\'s wedding party. I have never done this before. I am also hoping my lady love Sophie will join me. This will be our first official outing. It is wonderful to be in love! I wish it for every kitty :c9:c9:c9 Love is all! Wally
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    do you know anyone hwo can put a pic of my head on this guys face the picture that is the first one?
  • kellie welliekellie wellie albanyMember Posts: 405
    edited 1 August, 2007
    I won\'t be able to attend as I will be hunting mice at camp but....... I wish the bride & groomcat a lifetime of HAPPINESS, HEALTH & LOVE!!!!!!!=D>=D>=D>=D> I hope when I find my Hottie...:D I can have a wonderful day with all my furfriends to celebrate with us! Have a great time but lay low on the catnip & tuna (spiked) juice...... Hector......oh yea and GGMMolly too!
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Amelia comes in and makes sure everything is arranged for the flowers she shall bring and an area where she and some friends will make plumeria leis for all the guests! :D
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 3 August, 2007
    *Snowy comes walking onto the beach, smiling and happy for dear Tigress and Vincent, and honoured that she has been given the important task of decorating!* *She has with her a big basket filled with flowers, and starts to decorate the wedding arch with them , and once she is done, stands back with her paws on her hips and looks* There....I hope they like that! *Next, she walks over to the reception area and places the wedding guest favors on the tables for every guest* Oh no! I forgot the lights at home!! I will need to go and get them! *Snowy leaves*
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 3 August, 2007
    *Snowy comes back in, lugging a huge container filled with tiki lights , and starts whistling "All you need is love" as she places them all around the beach and the reception area * Oh, this wedding is going to be so beautiful and so romatic and so...*sigh*....wonderpurr.....*gets a far off look, then snaps herself back* Ok! Must concentrate - can daydream of Martin later! *She heads over to the entrance to the dining area, and places the guest book on a small table, ready for guests to leave a message for the happy couple* That's it for now! I will bring the wedding cake in on Sunday - don't want the frosting to melt in the sun MOL! *She takes her now empty container and leaves, still whistling....*
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 3 August, 2007
    OH..it is so hot! What a gorgeous day..*stares out at the blue ocean and watches the waves hit the beach in a white capped swirl* I can\'t think of a more beautiful place for a wedding! OH lovely I see that Amelia has brought in the flower arrangements for the tables..they are so pretty! Snowy! You have outdone yourself! Everything is beautiful! *beams at her furiend while trying hard not to smear her ruby red lipstick* :))
    edited 3 August, 2007
    This is going to be a beautiful wedding! I am so excited to be part of it...one of Tigress\' catmaids!!! *purrrrs happily* I hope they like these champagne flutes I found, they look so tropical!
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Oh and here is a matching serving set to serve the cake!
    edited 3 August, 2007
    I found these candles to put on every table. Everything is going to look so romantic! :c9:c9
    edited 3 August, 2007
    But Ashley! These candles are MUCH more tropical, can we use these instead?
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Sure Leah! I think Tigress will like those better too, they are bright and happy looking and colourful just like her!
  • Rachel GibbonsRachel Gibbons LongmontMember Posts: 1,686
    edited 3 August, 2007
    what is Catster time?
  • Cat LedfordCat Ledford MurphyMember Posts: 3,189
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Concatulations Vincent and Tigress! =D> Snowy the decorations are soooo purrrrty! This is going to be a beautiful event! Thanks for sending me and my furamily a reminder Vincent!
  • Cat LedfordCat Ledford MurphyMember Posts: 3,189
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Concatulations Vincent and Tigress! ;) I wouldn't miss your big day! Snowy! WOW the decorations are magnificent! You've out done yourself this time. =;
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 4 August, 2007
    *Walks towards the beach and smiles* Oh Snowy you have done a WONDERFUL job! Oh and look at all the other have done too! *Wipes tears from her eyes* Thanks everykit for all this. I can't wait to say I do! *walks along the beach dreaming of Sunday*
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 4 August, 2007
    *Harry walks towards the beach..humming "Blue Hawaii"* What a beautiful place! I see Snowy has been very busy decorating. The arch will do nicely for the vows. The centerpieces are devine and will look so pretty lit up! The flowers *sniffing the flowers* heavenly! Tomorrow will be a spectacular day! Hmm... I wonder if they will have tuna coladas? Even the preacher gets to have a cool one once in awhile! MOL! See you all tomorrow
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    *Skylar and Carbon come out with shovels and find a nice spot in the dirt at the edge of the sand a few feet away from the reception area* This looks like a good spot! *dig a hole, reinforcing the sides so it won't cave in*
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    *brings over a cooler with a big, oddly shaped lump wrapped in tin foil*
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    *puts wood criss-cross into the hole, with some kindling and newspaper*
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    *places the tin foil-wrapped object into the hole*
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    *puts a little more wood on top*
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    *lights a match and starts the kindling burning. The larger pieces of wood start to catch fire and smoulder*
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    *puts some dirt back around the foil, but not too much so the fire won't go out*
  • Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 4 August, 2007
    hi,if you need any help for tomorrow let me know.
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 August, 2007
    I thought it was today:r how imbarrasing I'm all dress up and all.:(( I might have a proplem attending tomorrow hooman, goes to work about now:(( Is there something we could do to help, we can do something when hooman finishes work tonight (Catster 11pm)
  • Maggie StrasserMaggie Strasser Morris PlainsMember Posts: 856
    edited 4 August, 2007
    :r Me too! I'm in my hula skirt and lei. ;c; I guess I'll just place these pineapples, fresh catnip, and coconuts near the bar for the pina-nip coladas we can have tomorrow. :D
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    Chrissy, thanks for bringing those! I'll definitely use them in the drinks tomorrow! *gets the smoothie makers and blenders all put together so they're ready*
  • susan Daviasusan Davia Member Posts: 20,007
    edited 4 August, 2007
    OOOOOH,I love weddings.....almost as much as mice...and milk,and....catnip.... and grass,and...laying on my mommy's head at night...and giving kisses....and,fuzzy feather balls to bat around....and,hitting the dogs tails,(that one is super fun)....I hope I can be here,I shall try,but,I have a bit of an ear ache,had to go to the Dr. for it today...but,just in case I cannot make it... catgratulations to the bride and groom......many happy purrs...;P ps,drats,how am I gonna catch the bride throwing the catnip bouquet....:-k