Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Vincent & Tigress\\\' Wedding. August 5th 1:00pm Caster time

Comments

• Susan ParettsSusan Paretts Las VegasMember Posts: 254
    edited 5 August, 2007
    ;c;;c;=D>=D>;P;P:P:P ConCATulations on the big day!! Everything looks so lovely here (and what a lovely ocean view)! We\'re all wishing you two loads of happiness (just in case we can\'t make it due to the human\'s schedule MOL). Big purrs, hugs, and smooches! Lily, Emmy, Davy, Cougar, TJ, Sammy & Angels Tiger & Miss Kitty
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Vincent and Tigress:-h just popping in to see if there's anything we can do. We have some engraved water bowls/glasses for you, to mark the day. We'll put them up on the top table=; Yes, Lily it is beautiful, they chose lovely location. Nice to met you :-h
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 5 August, 2007
    ;c; Wow you guys have really done it up!! Snowy my darling, it looks just BEAUTIFUL !!!! You are the most amazing catwoman in the world!!! :h: I love you darling!:c9
  • Barbi MBarbi M Southern JerseyMember Posts: 4,507
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Tigress & Vincent! Catgrats on your Wedding Day and we are all so excited fur you... We will do our best to celebrate your wedding. Meowmy & daddy just had hardwood floors installed yesterday and now today, they have to move everything back in order. Yikes! Have a wonderful day and the Best of Wishes on the beginning of your new lives, together. Love, Picasso, Cocoa, Kashmere, Jaspurr, Aspen & Snowmitts |^| :c9 |:| ;c; %:D% =D>
  • Chenling ZhangChenling Zhang LeuvenMember Posts: 813
    edited 5 August, 2007
    I'm so excited!! *jumps up and down* %:D%%:D%
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *WallyA and Boomer fly in from Maui with enough plumeria and orchid leis for all the guests.* *They hang them in the special lei refrigerator and look around* These leis smell so good, WallyA! I hope everyone likes them! What a beautiful beach. And the decorations are lovely.
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Meows :-h What a great wedding this will be :c9 *Merlin settles onto the sand* *Creatures explore the sand and dig around*
  • Barbara BrehmBarbara Brehm RoyersfordMember Posts: 2,353
    edited 5 August, 2007
    I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it to your wedding. My typist has to work. I will be with you in spirit though. I have a gift waiting for you on my Catster page....check it out....it's a whole bunch of Lobster for you guys. Congratulations on your big day!|$||$||$|
  • Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 5 August, 2007
    hi vincent,yes it,s a lovely day for a wedding.i will be back at 12 noon for your wedding.
  • stef andstef and LemesosMember Posts: 1,132
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Woohooo!I'm there!Congratulations Vincent and Tiggress!You're both very beautiful!
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Oh so great to see young love:c9
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Autumn and Princess and I are on our way. Can't wait to see the Bridge and Groom. Princess is worried about being the only BIG GIRL there. She's always looking for someone to flirt with!! I told her not to worry. Autumn is always lagging behind being nosey - See you soon
  • mykittiezmykittiez Western ColoradoMember Posts: 2,638 ✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Vincent and Tigeress! Concats. on your wedding today! I love weddings and thanks so much for inviting me!!! Unfortunately, we all can't come to your wedding! My humans have other plans. I wish you both the best and may you all have a wonderful life together. Please let me know how everything goes! I'll be thinking of both of you and will be with both of you in spirit!!!! Love, Hailey and all my kitty siblings.....Ashleigh, Opie, Toby, Emily, Harley, Sara, Winchester, Chloe, Annie, Allie, Nellie and Rosco:^::^:
    edited 5 August, 2007
    OOPS we meant Bride and Groom - sorry We're still our way but that silly Princess just gripes and gripes - her feet hurt - she's hungry!! I said what else???? We can't wait to see all the beautiful kitties. xoxoxo
    edited 5 August, 2007
    I fluttered down here to see my little Niece Emme as a flower kitty.:c9
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Snowy, Ashley and Emma This is going to be such a wonderful day for Vincent and Tigress! :);c;:c9 Purrs, Elmer
  • Kathryn McIntyreKathryn McIntyre GREELEYMember Posts: 2,151
    edited 5 August, 2007
    This is very exciting. I am in the wedding party
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *Snowy walks onto the beach, and looks dreamily at the wedding arch , and she can't believe that in a few hours her young brother-in-law and the sweet Tigress are getting married!* *Sigh*.....this is going to be such a beautiful wedding!! And look at all of the wonderpurr things Ashley and Leah did!! Thanks for your help, you sweetie pies!!! *Sniffs the air* Ooh....I can smell Skylar and his crew's delicious cooking a mile away!! Oh!! Which reminds me - the cake!!! *Goes to the edge of the beach, and comes back rolling the wedding cake in on a trolley* There!! I can't wait to see everypurr at 1!! Especially my Martin :c9 ...I hope he likes the flowers I have on...
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Concats Vicent & Tigress=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>;c;;c;;c;;c; Hope your day will be the best ever%:D%%:D%%:D% Concats to the new couple=D>=D>=D>=D> Love Ashlye & Troop|:||:|
  • Dawn SandersDawn Sanders Alpha Quandrant Sector 001, FlMember Posts: 176
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Oh, I just love weddings! I always cry at them. I wore my pretty dress. Where is the best place to watch from?|bb||bb||bb|
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Simon and Ashlye *Waves paws at her furrends* :-h What a beautiful place forthe wedding of Vincent and Tigress!! Purrs, Zoey (makes sue she grabs a kleenex ahead of time)
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Charmin You look so beautiful in you dress! Would you care to join myself and Ashley Jay for a cup of catnip tea before the wedding? Purrs, Elmer
    edited 5 August, 2007
    anycat seen the bride or groom yet? *nips tail in excitement*
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hello everykitty!
    edited 5 August, 2007
    We finally arrived. OH MY how beautiful everything is. Where is the lucky couple? Princess sit down and quit griping - I\'ll get you a plate of food. Autumn - where are you? Oh it is nice to see all of Vincents and Tigress friends. Hi Everyone - it\'s me Sky!!!
  • Kathryn McIntyreKathryn McIntyre GREELEYMember Posts: 2,151
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hello everyone. Has anyone seen the couple yet? This all so very exciting.
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *Walks out amoung all her friends* I am so happy to see everyone! *Wipes tears from her eyes* Im just so happy!
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Simon! No I haven't seen the couple yet! What time is it? I live in Belgium and it's getting late here!
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Congratulations Vincent and Tiggress..Hope you two have a wonderful time and life together..Congratulations!=D>

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *Flys down to stand next to sister Tigress* Looks like a good croud already. *Looks at Tigress and pats her shoulder* Don't cry, wait those are tears of happiness right..Girls, they are always crying.. Has anyone seen Shawnee? *Flys off to look around*