HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR and SPICE

12346»

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 1 August, 2007
    NO WAY am I getting in that hat. I may sit next to it but I am not getting in. Sorry, I just can't be handled. :(
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 1 August, 2007
    It's so cute! Didn't the boys look adorable in it?
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Oh that is right Sugar. How are you feeling?? I should have sent you some of those cute HK tissues for your runny nose!! Those are so cute aren't they Diego?
    edited 1 August, 2007
    LuLu I'll give you a Star if you have a pic of you in the HK hat!! :-k Maybe that won't be worth it to her :))
    edited 1 August, 2007
    The rest of the year will fly by now. We saw a post for the Halloween Bash already!
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Even though Snooper looked cute in it , I think the kitties look even cuter!! We should all email our pics to HK Hell!!! :))
    edited 1 August, 2007
    I was thinking of halloween when I saw a chococat mummy on photobucket!! :))
    edited 1 August, 2007
    We have a foster kitty that won't let Mom touch her. Maybe Lulu is that shy? Spicey is shy, but she loves Mom, so she will let her put it on her head ... she'll just complain about it ... LOUDLY. :))
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Today at the vet mom got to pet me more than she has in the entire past year. Boy she took advantge of me being so scared. She kissed me and loved on me so much. She even got me to purrr
    edited 1 August, 2007
    We should RA! I bet they would love it!
    edited 1 August, 2007
    I think I'm going to go and get some catster stuff done (leave something on the birthday girls pages) before catster goes down ... just in case it goes down for longer than they think! Thank you SO much Lulu and Diego for helping with the Party and being so much fun. |:| Sugar and |:| Spice --- Birthday Hugs!! I will pop in and out tomorrow.
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Poor Lulu. It's hard being shy I bet. I wouldn't know. I love everyone! :))
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Thanks for throwing us a party RA!!!! And thanks for coming Diego and Lulu!! |:| |:| |:|
    edited 1 August, 2007
    thanks!
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Me and LuLu will see you all tomorrow. Have a great birthday morning Sugar and Spice!!!!
    edited 1 August, 2007
    *finally wakes up and .......stretches. Looks at Hk watch* :-O I can't believe we slept in so late!! It must have been all the Chococat excitement and then too catster going offline. ;P:P Happy Birthday Sugar & Spice!!!! :P;P ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P
    edited 1 August, 2007
    ;P:P;P:P;P:P Woo Hoo!! The party continues!!! Happy Birthday Sugar and Spice. Good morning Rocky Ann. Did everyone sleep well?
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 1 August, 2007
    ;P
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Happy Birthday Sugar and Spice!!! I hope you both have a SWEET birthday!! ;P;P;P|bb|;P;P;P
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Happy Birthday to two very special kitties. Hope you have a really fun day. ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P

Bruce The Boss

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Happy Happy Birthday Sugar & Spice Hope you are having the best day! Love; Sammie xoxo ;P:P|bb||:|;P:P

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Happy Birthday to Sugar & Spice! Hope all your kitty dreams come true.. ;P:P|bb||:| Love; KiKi xoxo

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

edited 1 August, 2007
    ;c; Thanks Kitties for leaving Birthday Wishes for the Birthday Girls ;c; I hope everybody had a slice of *CAKE* And now that we are awake there are *THESE TO BOUNCE ON* I must say I\'m getting really good at this!!
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Make sure to b ounce your way over to the *SPECIAL GUEST* and introduce yourself. He'd love to meet you. ;P:P;P|bb|;P:P;P
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Sugar and Spice! I hope you two lovely ladies have had a pawsome day!! ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P Purrrrrrrrsss, Rusty
    edited 1 August, 2007
    :-h thanks to every kitty for coming by today!!
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Hello!!! Very happy purthday to sugar and spice. I have presents and chocolate turtle cheesecake for all to enjoy. {places cake on table and presents by the b-day kitties}
  • karen ventikaren venti DeptfordMember Posts: 284
    edited 2 August, 2007
    ;c; ;c; Happy 2nd Birthday Sugar & Spice ;c; ;c; We hope you have a great Hello Kitty Slumber Pawtry! ;P Save us some cake we\'ll be back later! |bb| |:| Princess, Thelma, Louise & Alice :P :-h
  • Amy BrannAmy Brann DurhamMember Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Sorry for the delay -- mummy's been out about and I don't know the password to get onto the computer! Let's see Sugar: Past - The Wheel of Fortune - You had a destiny and you've had an unexpected event that lead to a great advancement the past year Present - The Empress - Right now in your life you're a very accomplished and loving kitty! Future - Two of Cups - In the next year you'll have a harmonious new relationship (a friendship or a romance) start up! Spice: Past - Queen of Cups - The past year you've had a lot of imagination and been a loving and gentle kitty! Present - 6 of Coins - Right now you're in a place of sharing and generosity. Everything you get you'll gladly want to enjoy with those around you. Future - 4 of Wands - Between now and your next birthday you'll have a peaceful home and maybe some relationship will go to the next level! Sounds like both you kitties have a fantastic year ahead of ya!
12346»