Holiday or not? Please help!

Janelle StokesJanelle Stokes ChristchurchMember Posts: 28
edited 2 August, 2007 in Cats & Travel
Hi, this is Zammie's girl. I am really looking for advice on a very hard-to-explain situation. I'm temporarily moving into another house for 1-2 months (depending) but after that I will be returning home again. I will be very lonely while I'm gone and I really want to bring Zammie with me, but more than that I want what's best for him. My boyfriend says he misses me and calls and looks for me if I'm not home, but even if I'm not there my boyfriend can feed him and take care of him. At the same time I'm very tempted to bring him with me since he bonds to me and I would really love him around while I'm away from home. Problems include: 1) Such a short time-frame to take him on a "holiday" - worried he will get confused or upset with me for changing his surroundings (although he is extremely laid back and moves home very easily with little stress normally). 2) Other kittens already at the house - not sure of their health or temperament 3) New house is closer to a main road than he has ever lived before, but has a big indoors and a yard if he ends up getting out. He also comes home when called. Help me decide? I know I should probably leave him home while I'm gone but I really want him with me so much that I can't think straight!