looking for a blue linx point

Cheryl ShoalsCheryl Shoals Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 120
edited 11 August, 2007 in Choosing the Right Cat
My mom wants to find me a companion ( I'm not sure if its ME she's really looking for) I am a girl and she doesn't think we should get a male because he might be aggressive or something. I am spayed, however and declawed in front. Mom loves the markings of the blue linx point in any breed, but specifically the siamese mix, snowshoe, and ragdolls. What breeds tend to have this coloring? Mom is looking for a cat my age or younger, I am 4 years old. She wants an affectionate cat that will get along with me. (who wouldn't get along with me?) We have been looking online at petfinder.com and other shelters ect. there is one siamese nearby, but other than that, no dice. We looked in the classifieds too. Mom likes a mixed breed because of the diluted and unusual markings. Is anyone in the Minneapolis area having kittens? All the kinds we are looking for live too far away. Any advise?

Comments

• Trista ZiemendorfTrista Ziemendorf Wisconsin RapidsMember Posts: 10
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Please go and check out: http://www.catster.com/cats/602026 If you\'re at all interested in her please either send a message to her or email me at [email protected] I would ask that you fill out an application. Thanks!
  • Melissa RyanMelissa Ryan Fall RiverMember Posts: 401
    edited 9 August, 2007
    If you find a kitty on catster, you might get the catster railroad to help you bring the kitty home!
  • Dayna MatthewsDayna Matthews LondonMember Posts: 277
    edited 11 August, 2007
    Wow! Just read your Profile and seen the new "Filly". I guess this post is old news! Haha! Congrats on the new kitty!;c;