Please Purr for Domino & Family.

Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
edited 6 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Please keep Domino And family in your thoughts and prayers. They are one of the sweetest families you will ever meet but they are going through a hard time. Here is what thier mom told us- "Mommy is very stressed out. We may be losing our home in 15 days..and she's freaking out. We may be gone from Dogster for awhile, if a miracle doesn't happen in time. We feel sad for her, because she's killed herself trying to make everything right for us all. If she loses her home, we don't know where we'll end up. It's going to be hard to move with all of us ... and we know she'll live in her car before she does anything, though we know it would be hard. Mommy has tried to keep a happy tone and a pawsitive attitude. She's made our stay here fun for us. We just want to ask that you keep mommy in your prayers...she really does need a miracle!! She'd used up every avenue that she can think of. Many of you have been a rock for us all through the last two years. It's been a crazy, emotional ride. Me, mommy, now....has done my best to keep hope. I've spent this entire day in tears..and working with my bank to gather all documents that I need...and tomorrow I have to do the same at the bank I pay my mortage at. I'm current with that, according to my records, but not according to the other parties *lawyer*. That's not my concern nor problem...it's the back taxes. I've tried to pay them, but I have not been able too. So I got a letter today telling me I have 15 days to *cure* them or I lose the home. So PLEASE...please do pray for me and my pets. We need a miracle...we will literally be up the creek without a paddle. I've done what I've sworn I would never do and asked my parents and siblings for a loan...gawd, that was tough!! I should know tomorrow. You don't know what that took out of me. I knew this day was coming, I just been praying for more time..always more time. Hey, I gave it my best shot, but somehow that just doesn't sit right with me. My boyfriend has been helping me a lot and tells me not to give up hope...but I can't help it. It's a deadline I can't meet on my own. I don't have anything left to sell...I've sold it all just trying to keep the mortage up. Prayers, that is what I need...it's what I always need, daily! *cracks a smile* If worse comes to worse, what in the world would I do with all my babies. I would just die. I don't want to leave my home...and leave Dutchess and the babies buried there without me. I watch the news and feel horrible about those suffering from the bridge collapse and have literally cried over it, and think I shouldn't be so stressed, it could be worse. Yet, this is my reality and it's my pets lives. I still have to go through each one of these days. I send my prayers to every one who suffers and is in need. Well thanks for letting me vent. I have to do some work, since I'm at work. Yes, I even was crying at work for crying out loud. I must love stress!!!! " This pack is mostly made up of dogs but thier mom is just so great! They also hold many conetests here and help alot of doggies & cats. Please pray for this wounderful family |:|

Comments

• Dani TaylorDani Taylor San AntonioMember Posts: 443
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Cruiser and I are praying for this family. Best of luck!
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 5 August, 2007
    OH MY - we are praying for this family. purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2007
    PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING for a miracle for Domino and his family. The Cornish crew.
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 6 August, 2007
    You have all of our prayers and good thoughts. We truly hope you will be able to sort this out. Huggs and Prayers Gracie and Family
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 6 August, 2007
    Oh no! We'll be purring and praying like crazy for the family! We hope they get to keep their home!
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 6 August, 2007
    |:| Oh our prayers are in overdrive for dear Domino and their family. Life just isn't fair and I hope a miracle comes for these nice people and animals..... |:|
  • Holly RachelleHolly Rachelle Member Posts: 1,896
    edited 6 August, 2007
    |:| PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR |:|