what kind of cat am I

Jillian GinesJillian Gines mancelonaMember Posts: 40
edited 7 August, 2007 in Choosing the Right Cat
my mommy saved me in the dead of winter almost 3 years ago. she wants to know what i am she has had a few cats before growing up but she says i am bigger then any of them and thats with out all my fur. her cats where all American short/long hairs. she tell me that i have a huge face and tuffs on the top of my ears. I am now a little fat but i was huge before then. i have more photos in my profile if you need more mommy can get them,

Comments

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 6 August, 2007
    Hi Angel! It looks like you may have some Maine Coon in you! But I guess without knowing for sure, you would be a Domestic Longhair tabby with white. I can't tell from the pictures, but you look like a mackerel tabby...??? Anyway, you are a pretty kitty! We are glad your mom saved you and took you in!:D Purrs, Gimli and Family
  • Jillian GinesJillian Gines mancelonaMember Posts: 40
    edited 6 August, 2007
    my mom did have a long hair tabby before an orange one and he mommy says with out the fat i am 50 to 75% bigger then him. and yes i do have white on my and yes i am VERY cute and puffy! lots and lots of hair. but mommy does miss my tail even in the winter up here i had bad fleas and i bit out the fur on the base of my tail mommy thought it was the cutest thing ever! I am very glad she saved me. she does not know it but she gave me two kids. yes they are human an her kids but i stole them! mawhahah
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 6 August, 2007
    Dear Angel: First God Bless your meowmy for rescuing you. My meowmy said you are probably the same kind of cat I am - An Absolutely Rotten Cat (MOL!!). You do probably have some Maine Coon and Domestic Longhair. Benny Grunch "Rescues Rock"
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 August, 2007
    I think you are a "one-of-a-kind-cat, Angel. And a very pretty one, too! ;)
  • Amanda AldenAmanda Alden Arlington, TXMember Posts: 125
    edited 7 August, 2007
    I was going to guess a Maine Coon Mix of some sort.
  • Jillian GinesJillian Gines mancelonaMember Posts: 40
    edited 7 August, 2007
    I am big and puffy and pretty! Mommy was talking to the woman that was with us when we found me. The lady takes care of the old in that area stops by the house once a week talks to them clean the house a bit stuff like that. Less then a week after we found her she had to stop at a woman house in the area that died in her house. The lady was told the old woman was dead for a few days. Any way the cat she had looked JUST like angel so she thinks it was the same cat. The old woman had tons of photos of the cat everywhere. That cat was a Norwegian forest cat. Funny thing was her name was angel as well.