Hi, everyone! I\'m new to Plus and to Catster!

Jenna RutskyJenna Rutsky JamesburgMember Posts: 843
edited 10 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
My name's Prance and I'm pretty new to Catster and being a Plus member. My mom made my account about 2 weeks ago, but she wanted to finish up my dog sister, Abby's page before she started mine. So how is everyone? :D

Comments

• Wendy RileyWendy Riley MantuaMember Posts: 7,301
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Hi Prance! Welcome to Catster and to Plus. You will love it here. I also have a doggy sister. Her name is Daisy! We get along ok now but boy do I hate puppies. Let me know if you need any help. ;c;;c;;c;
  • Jenna RutskyJenna Rutsky JamesburgMember Posts: 843
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Wow! Thanks for the rosette, Ashley! I'd give you one too, but I'm all out until August 29. ;) And I hate puupies, too! :)) I can't stand my sister, Abby. She's always chasing me and barkingwhen my collar jingles. I don't think we'll ever get along. Thanks for being so nice. :D I sent you a Feline Friend Request. :D
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Welcome Prance! We just sent you a friend request and left a whole mess of treats for you to snack on. :-h
  • Jenna RutskyJenna Rutsky JamesburgMember Posts: 843
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Wow, thanks Diego! :D
  • Claire AbelClaire Abel VallejoMember Posts: 19,753
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Hi Prance, Welcome to Catster...the greatest place on earth! I'm sending over a friend request...I hope you'll be my new pal! Purrs to you, Baby Girl:^:
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Hey Prance! Welcome to Catster and Plus, a little late. You'll have fun, I have, and I've been here Three years, exactly today!
  • Anne CummingsAnne Cummings Member Posts: 406
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Hi and welcome Prancer! I'm still pretty new to CatsterPlus too, sending you a furriend request right now! You'll have lots of fun on Catster, the greatest place to be if you're a cat!;c; Purrs~ EP
  • zeta frascazeta frasca londonMember Posts: 15
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Hi Prance, We are relatively new as well, but it has been such good fun and everybody has been so sweet i'm sure you'll love it!:D
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Welcome Prance. |:|:-h We could always use more Catster pals.