Min is an angel now...

Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
edited 21 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi everyone. My baby went to the Rainbow Bridge today. He's been throwing up his food and water, and was very weak. There was nothing the vet's could do, and sadly we didn't want to make him suffer anymore, so we put him to sleep. It happend quick and he wasn't in any pain. :((:((:((:(( RIP, Momma's angel. |:||:||:|:((:((:((

Comments

• Amber MunirAmber Munir Member Posts: 4,166
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Oh gosh, Min. :( I was really purring for you. You were such an angel in life, as you are now at the bridge. The two of us can play in the catnip patches together now, right? It'll be a lot of fun. Mom can understand your mom's pain. It was only in May that I left for the rainbow bridge in a similar way. I was very sick with liver cancer. It originally just started as an elevation in liver enzymes... Everyone was so sure it would go away with medications. It didn't though. It developed into liver cancer. Mom didn't want to watch me suffer either. I was put to sleep. Your family is in my purrs. |:||:||:||:|
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 9 August, 2007
    |:||:| Thank you for your kind words and for the star. It's shining bright on my page.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Aww, rest in peace Min!!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Oh NO! Min, I'm so sorry to hear that, but you won't be sick or in pain anymore :((
  • Sue KaufmannSue Kaufmann CranfordMember Posts: 1,465
    edited 9 August, 2007
    |:| prrrrrrrrrrrrrs to you, Min, and your Mom. |:|
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Thank you everyone, it means alot. |:| Momma is still in tears and she wants this to be a dream...her baby is still here, but in her heart. :((
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Rest in peace, Min. At least you are in a better place up at the Bridge. :( We\'ll be purring for your family.
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Oh gosh. May you rest in peace dear beloved babay boy.
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Nobody will be able to pull off pink like you, my friend. Rest well.
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 9 August, 2007
    RIP Min. Sadie and I are here to greet you at the bridge! Mom actually had a dream the night I died that I was still alive, and she woke up sad when she realized I wasn't.
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Aww, your poor Mistress. . . er, Mommy! :(( Wish I could give her headbonks *gives headbonks and purr purr purr purr purrs*
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Oh, no! . . . I was purring so hard for you to get well. Min, I\'m so sorry you had to leave your family for the Bridge. This is very hard for your mom and I know she misses you so much and I will be purring for her. |:| KC
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 10 August, 2007
    I'm so sorry fur your families loss Min. It didn'y look like you had any wings yet so I took the liberty of making you some. They are the 10th picture on my page. I hope this will help your family see that you are once again happy & healthy. And you're with so many catfriends. Purrrrrs fur you're family, T C
  • Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Min, I will be your friend at the Bridge. My mom knows what your mom means when she says she wishes it were all a dream. Our hearts go out to her. |:|
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Thank you, everyone. For the welcome's to the Bridge, and for the rosettes, stars, and p-mails. They all mean alot to me and my Mommy. She know's I am not in pain anymore, and that I can be the cat I used to be. TC, Thank you so much for my beautiful wings, I am an angel now, and I will be proud to wear them. |:||:||:||:|
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Oh, Min, your wings are so beautiful! (wiping away tears with my paw) Please say hello to my Bridge sisters Abby and Jennifer and brother Pete. |:| KC
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Thank you, KC. |:| I will do that for you! :D
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Oh no, we only just heard the sad news. We are very upset to hear of your passing to the bridge Min. We are purring and praying for you and your Mom at this very difficult time. Please let your Mom know that we are always here for her. Keeping you all in our thoughts. |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 10 August, 2007
    |:||:| Bruce |:||:| Your star is shining brightly on my page. Thank you for that wonderful gift and the wonderful words. |:|
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 10 August, 2007
    We love you Min- purring for your family - tell them we are taking good care of you! meow
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Thank you! |:|
  • Kristen MaranciakKristen Maranciak PittsburghMember Posts: 560
    edited 10 August, 2007
    We are so sorry hear of Min's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Purrs Mocha and Family
  • Karen BrockKaren Brock TorontoMember Posts: 5,152
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Oh Min, my furrrrend, I just heard the news, and mom and I are so sad.....rest in peace at the bridge Min. |:| A hug and purrrrs for your family and especially for your mom.|:||:||:||:||:|
  • Donna MuraniDonna Murani BronxvilleMember Posts: 2,658 ✭✭
    edited 10 August, 2007
    Min - Sorry you had to leave for the bridge, but I know you are young and healthy again rolling in the catnip fields! Maybe after you get settled, you can learn how to play in the forums again from there! Hugs to you and your Meowmy!!! |:| Love, Baby-G and Little-One
    edited 11 August, 2007
    |:||:||:| for everyone. Thank you for all the kind words...welcomes to the Bridge, and the rosettes and stars. All of this means alot. Amazing people right here. Owners and there cats. |:||:||:||:|
  • Linda MorganLinda Morgan Member Posts: 387
    edited 11 August, 2007
    Oh he was still just a baby. But he was so very loved. Even though his life was short it was well lived.|:| It ma bring sorrow to many cats here that you have left to the rainbow bridge but do not worry you have just started a new chapter of your life. You are now at the rainbow bridge beggining a new chapter. You will make new friends, and watch over all of your loved ones. But you shall always be in our hearts & minds.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 11 August, 2007
    We are sending love and hugs to you, Min, and to your family.
    edited 11 August, 2007
    |:| So very true. My life was great, even thought it was a little short. Mom pampered me and made my life excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better pawson to take care of me. |:|
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 12 August, 2007
    Dearest Min and the fam, our hearts,hugs,and prayers go out to ya'll.|:| We luv you sweet one...you definitely are flying happy now ,up in heaven....maybe you can say hi to our dog sisters,Mandi & Candi
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 12 August, 2007
    oh Min, we are so very sad and sorry that you had to leave to go to the RB|:| Please know that our family are all sending our purrs and purrayers to you and your family. Your wings are gorgeous! Purrs~~Leo and Cali~~