Min is an angel now...

2»

Comments

• Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 12 August, 2007
    |:||:| Thank you, everyone.
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 12 August, 2007
    Oh Min...Mommy has been away...and sick when she's home...we just found out. I am sorry we are just now responding. You have always been one special kitty...and now you are one special angel. Love, Tru
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 13 August, 2007
    I\'m so sad, but I know you have fought so long and hard, and you have certainly earned your rest. I will see you again, my friend. |:| Purrs and prayers to your family, from mine. Zack, Harry, Riley, Jack, Enzo Furrari, Hannah, Stinky, Sophie, Xerox, Angus MacFangus, Annabelle, Cary, Kate, Queso, Copy, Sissy, Wally, Lily, Ivy, Charlie, Matilda, Bubba, Pete, Emme, Violet, Claire, Kira, DC & Lucy.
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 21 August, 2007
    Sorry we didn't respond to these last posts. Mom took a break. Thank you for all the support of the loss, and making mom feel better about where and why I was crossing the RB. |:|
2»