Updated Page.

Linda MorganLinda Morgan Member Posts: 387
edited 16 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi every kitty mommy finally got around to updated my page with more cool stuff i got a new background and a new diary entry and a new photo or two that mom found on the computer while looking for some picture of Gracie for her page. Oooh and my skin sister Katie showed mommy how to put cool things on ym pag like my little angel icons. I would love if you could take a look. I am also low on pals and would love some more buddies|$| My sisters Gracie would to. Thank you ♥Angel Charlie♥ P.s Charlie's mom here- I would just love if you could take a look at my baby boys page. My daughter is trying to make a memorial video for him we are just looking for more photos of him on the computer he was also a camera shy guy unlike my dog Shea (LOL) Well on the 23 of this month will be the 7 month mark of his passing......:(( Thank you sweethearts love all the way from kansas!

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 August, 2007
    Hey great page Charlie =; You've done a really good job there. We sent you a friend request whilst we were there.

Bruce The Boss

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 16 August, 2007
    Great Page Charlie. Sent you an invite to Pawsome Pages ;c; :-#