Hello, I am Zoey!

Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
edited 27 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
I never really did introduce myself here, how silly of me! My name is Zoey and I am about 4 and a half months old now! My mama really calls me Kitten, even though I am supposed to be ZOEY! What will she do when I am 15 years old, still call me Kitten? Anymeow, my mama got me from her work. Some nice people found me outside and brought me to the animal hospital. I had a big ol' clouded up eye that seemed to be infected! At the time, there was another little kitten there and he was everyone's favorite! My mama felt bad that nobody liked me the best, so she brought me home with her every night. She didn't plan on keeping me, so she brought me with her to Petsmart and found this little family that was looking for a kitten! They wanted to take me right away, but they had to adopt me through the animal hospital and all that stuff. It turned out that the people never called about me, so my mama ended up keeping me! And here I am!

Comments

• Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 24 August, 2007
    Meowlo Zoey!! *waves paw* Its so nice to meet you, sweetie!!!! And I think your meowmy is lucky that she got to keep you, because you sure are a cutie! *whispers* My meowmy called my bridge brofur Oupie "Baba" (Baby in Afrikaans) until he left us....*giggle* |:| Queenie, Snowy, Toby & furrmily
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 24 August, 2007
    Meowlo Zoey!! *waves paw* Its so nice to meet you, sweetie!!!! And I think your meowmy is lucky that she got to keep you, because you sure are a cutie! *whispers* My meowmy called my bridge brofur Oupie "Baba" (Baby in Afrikaans) until he left us....*giggle* |:| Queenie, Snowy, Toby & furrmily
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 26 August, 2007
    :-h ZOEY :-h Queenie Boy are you a cutie-pie! Your mom is very lucky indeed that you are there to stay! We orangies are little love bugs! I sent you a friend invite. And btw I am almost 2 but my mama still calls me her kitten boy among 1001 pet names. Love love love |:| |^| ALFIE|^|
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 26 August, 2007
    Hi Zoey!!:-h I think you are cute. I just sent you a friends request. Don't worry if your Mommie calls you kitten, there are worse things to be called. My mommie calls me her wild child. You can find out why if you read my diary. Purrrrrs, Mufasa
  • Kristen MaranciakKristen Maranciak PittsburghMember Posts: 560
    edited 26 August, 2007
    Hi Zoey:-h Your are a super cute Kitty!
  • Kim YeagerKim Yeager FargoMember Posts: 1,689
    edited 27 August, 2007
    Meoowwza! you are adorable! We love your spagetti Boxing videos..I sure can learn how to give a good left hook from ya~ Anwyays, nice to meet you..pal request is in order:-h