Trying to reach 100 treats! Will you help me?

BreeAnne FarrBreeAnne Farr BufordMember Posts: 2,785
edited 30 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
I only have 14. If it\'s too much to ask my fellow catster junkies taht\'s alright. But I bet if everybody who looked at my page gave me a treat, I could get 100!! :D Thanks!;c; Mandie

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 August, 2007
    Hi:-h I stopped by. My older uncle sent you a invite to a group aswell if your interested.%:D%
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 August, 2007
    Oh, Mandie, I'm sure a nice cat like you will get some treats in no time. :-h
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 26 August, 2007
    Hi Mandie, you have 100 treats! :D I sent you an invite to my Manx group too!%:D%:D Purrs, Gimli
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 27 August, 2007
    Hew, Wow, you\'ve got all kinds of treats, we left you some and a Rosette and a friend invite, hope you accept, cutie!! :^::^::^: The Girls
  • Jennifer starkJennifer stark ColumbusMember Posts: 589
    edited 27 August, 2007
    :-h Mandie, We left you treats... enjoy your day.... we both invited you to be our friends.. purrr.. |^| |^|
  • Kim YeagerKim Yeager FargoMember Posts: 1,689
    edited 27 August, 2007
    Wow..you sure got alot more than 100 treats now, i hope you enjoy them now~|$|
  • Claudia RohrmanClaudia Rohrman SacramentoMember Posts: 319 ✭✭
    edited 30 August, 2007
    Now you have over a thousand treats. I guess that's way better than a hundred. Don't eat them all at once or you'll get sick. (believe me, I'm an expert on that);c;
  • BreeAnne FarrBreeAnne Farr BufordMember Posts: 2,785
    edited 30 August, 2007
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! %:D%:D:)=D>:h:;c;;c;%:D%|$|:P;P=;=;|$||:| YOU GUYS ARE PAWSOME!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST KITTY FRIENDS I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! LUV YA\'LL! Mandie |^|