hello furry friends...

Jennifer starkJennifer stark ColumbusMember Posts: 589
edited 6 September, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi.. My name is Star.... ;c; I wondering if you all could help my sis to get some treats.. I feel like she kinda left out from treats... :(( but my mommy gave her one treats.. so if you all don\'t mind it would make her day.. |^| ;c;

Comments

• Kim YeagerKim Yeager FargoMember Posts: 1,689
    edited 27 August, 2007
    Sure..we'll leave some treats!!!=;
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 27 August, 2007
    I just stopped and dropped off a bunch of treats for both of you. Purrrrs, Bella
  • Jennifer starkJennifer stark ColumbusMember Posts: 589
    edited 28 August, 2007
    thank you Bella and Allie.. for the cat treats make my sis sheba really happy.. so that i dont wan her left out.. :-h ;c; ;c; ;c; |^|
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 August, 2007
    Hi, Star! I just left you and Sheba a bunch of treats! You're both very pretty kitties. Purrs, Felix
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 28 August, 2007
    Left you and your sister some treats. You are both pretty! My brothers and I are low on treats too if any cat would like to leave us some treats too.
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 28 August, 2007
    We\'re on our way to leave treats, we LOVE treats, too! Gracie, Checkers and Heidi in Memory
    edited 28 August, 2007
    :-h Hi Felix :-h Hi Mickey and brother :-h Gracie, Checkers, Heidi in memory Sheba would love to thanks you for the treats you been giving her.. she will do the same thing for all of you.. you will see a treat coming your way.. Star would love to thanks you all for the kitty treat.. Thank you.. |^| |^| |:| furry friends hugs...
  • Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 2 September, 2007
    sure we can leave her treats
    edited 6 September, 2007
    :-h Hi Mysty,,, Thanks and we will leave you one too.... have a pawsome day.. purrrr ;c; ;c;