To HQ - Old Furts Day -

2»

Comments

• TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 1 September, 2007
    Howzabout \"Men in Bras Day\"?:)) *peeks under sofa*
  • edited 1 September, 2007
    Not my fault the cat mother didn't get me a new jersey. You and Daisy can have a "Girls in BowTies Day." Ha.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 1 September, 2007
    Who let the children out?
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 September, 2007
    More importantly, who\'s going to lock them in the kiddie\'s play pen and throw away the key? :)) *scoots off, grumbling to herself* Kids! They have no respect. Whatever happened to the good old days when young uns were seen but not heard? Why, back in my day.....
    edited 2 September, 2007
    *smacks Coco with her cane*
  • Sue KaufmannSue Kaufmann CranfordMember Posts: 1,465
    edited 2 September, 2007
    hee hee hee! *rolls on floor, grasping tummy* You cats are sooo funny! I love this idea! And if I may be so bold, perhaps the "seasoned citizens" of Catster could take a bus trip adventure someplace fun and interesting for Old Furts Day. It wouldn't be a requirement for Furts to go, but it might be a great way to celebrate.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 September, 2007
    There are two Toonces' in the Olde Furts group. As long as neither one of them is driving, I might consider getting on a bus. It is kind of an Old Furt thing to do, isn't it? You young uns fly on a jet across the country in just a few hours BUT we Old Furts like to slow down and take time to enjoy all the sights. And leave the driving to . . . anyone but Toonces!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 2 September, 2007
    "Senior Sit-izens" is pretty cute! Scooter, have you ever driven with Apollo? aaaaaaaag.
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 September, 2007
    MOL!!!!!!! Don't let Max drive either! We'll end up at Elsa's house - he could not resist!
    edited 2 September, 2007
    I think Scooter has one of those electric chairs. :)) All I have is a palanquin.
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 4 September, 2007
    Sarge and I think this is a great idea. We're both 15!
2»