Single Girl

2»

Comments

• Nnurse fifty-sixNnurse fifty-six OgdenMember Posts: 155
    edited 12 September, 2007
    Baby Boy: I was just there at the time. maybe i'll just stay on this page and keep refreshing the page to see when you get here. :D I'd really like to give you something to say sorry, but i don't have any rosettes or stars. :(( Wait! :r meet me here at about 5:00 Wed. Sept. 12? :)
  • Kate ThornburgKate Thornburg Member Posts: 63
    edited 13 September, 2007
    Oh darn! My mom forget to check this forum!:? I will be free today before 10:00 and after probably 5:30 Massachusetts time. (2 hours before Utah time)
  • edited 13 September, 2007
    hi my bro trigger is single???
    Thamks Ke Ke, but I am going out with some one right now
  • edited 13 September, 2007
    o well good luck
    Baby Boy: it's okay! :D just meet me at Apollo's at 5:30 your time! (7:30 utah time, right? :-/) :))
    My mom was at soccer.:r:-/ I will be on from 7:00 my time though. Hope we can make an arrangement.
    edited 14 September, 2007
    Hi! (i can finally post! yipee!) what day? I'll hopefully be there Sept. 14 at 4:00 utah time. (i think that's 2:00 your time, right?) lol! well, i'll ttyl! :))
  • Melisaa & LIndsey HillMelisaa & LIndsey Hill Member Posts: 5,046
    Tiger lily i really really really hope you are still single so we can get to know eachother if your not i understand...... I hope you are though.
    Baby Boy, our timing is really off... my mom has school from 8 to 3 our time.. but she is free almost all weekend. Also what is going to happen when you get adopted? If you get deleted, I.... dont really think its going to work....:-/:((:(:r:?
    lol! you're right, i think i am a little off on timing! :)) and yes i might be deleted from catster; same with all of my other adoptable family. :'( but i think that's a little way off at the moment. :)
    edited 15 September, 2007
    But what will happen to me when you get deleted?
  • Sandy AgoSandy Ago Member Posts: 85
    edited 15 September, 2007
    Hi Tiger Lily! Thank you very, very much fur the sweet rosette... Would you like to go out sometime?:r:r:r
    edited 16 September, 2007
    I need some time to figure some stuff out... The boy I was (am) going our with could be deleted from catster. I am fine with Baby Boy being adoptable, but I just want to know whats going to happen to when he does get adopted and deleted?:-/
    edited 18 September, 2007
    oh. that's okay Lily. You can go out with someone else if you like. I'm not on catster as much as i was before anyway. :( but it's okay. :) hope you find the man of your dreams! |bb| Yours truely, Baby Boy
    edited 19 September, 2007
    Aww.. well I geuss it wont work out after all... you are still one of my closest friends though.
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 19 September, 2007
    I am single
    edited 20 September, 2007
    ok. visit my page at: www.catster.com/cats/610344. and you can visit my group too if you like at: www.catster.com/group/luv_bugs-10441. thanks! Purrs and head bonks, Baby Boy
  • Ashlyn LeidyAshlyn Leidy Member Posts: 37
    edited 21 September, 2007
    You girl have stollen my name and I'm way cutter!
    edited 21 September, 2007
    Um, this is a single post not a insulting me post. Also I have has my name longer than you have so I should be the one accussing you, wich I am not going to do. And about the cuter thing, ;) let the boys decide. If you want to be friends Im open to it, but your choice.
2»