Happy 12th Birthday, Tigger!!!

edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Our good buddy Tigger is turning 12 on Friday, Sept. 7. Please join us in wishing Tigg a Happy Birthday, and helping make this one heck of a pawty!! The thread will be open all day, and the birthday boy will be in and out of the thread tomorrow evening from 3-7 PM Catster time (6-10 Eastern). Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tiggy, Happy Birthday to you!! ;P :P ;c; ;P :P Rusty, Annie, Pumpkin, Tommy, Sam, Buffy and Fledermaus ("Bat")

Comments

• Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Dear Tigger! We hope you have a FanCATstic day and a great birthday party!! Purrs, Chai & Little Bit |bb|:P;P|:|=;;c;:-h=D>:c9:h:%:D%:))!;):P|bb||:
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h HeY GueSS WHaT??? MeoWMY iS aT WoRK aND i iNSTRuCTeD HeR To Be oNe oF THe FiRST To SaY ;P:P|bb| ;c;H;c;A;c;P;c;P;c;Y;c; =D>B=D>I=D>R=D>T=D>H=D>D=D>A=D>Y=D> :h:T:h:I:h:G:h:G:h:E:h:R:h:!!!!!!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h HeY GueSS WHaT??? MeoWMY iS aT WoRK aND i iNSTRuCTeD HeR To Be oNe oF THe FiRST To SaY ;P:P|bb| ;c;H;c;A;c;P;c;P;c;Y;c; =D>B=D>I=D>R=D>T=D>H=D>D=D>A=D>Y=D> :h:T:h:I:h:G:h:G:h:E:h:R:h:!!!!!!!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 12th Birthday, Tigger!! |bb| Hope you have a great day -- filled with all your favorite things -- and a great party.
  • Donna ButnerDonna Butner Winston-SalemMember Posts: 73,516
    edited 11 November, 2008
    |bb|;P;c; Meowy happy birthday Tigger! *waves paws and bats catnip mousies around* Tiger Lily, Tux, and Teddy
  • Michelle SheldonMichelle Sheldon PhoenixMember Posts: 1,176
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birfday Tigger! =D>
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birfday Tigger!;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birfday Tigger! :P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birfday Tigger!! |bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :? Hey, how come brother Vincent posted TWICE???!!!! :^: Tigger!!! |^| Happiest of Birthdays to YOU!!! ;P We love you !!!! |:||bb|
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :P:P:P:P HAPPY :P BIRTHDAY :P TIGGER :P ;P;P;P;P;P Wishing you a super special, super-furrtastic birthday. |$||$||$| |bb|:P;P
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;P;P;P;P Have a Happy 12th Birthday, Tigger! %:D%%:D%%:D% I hope your day is a very special one. ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P |bb|
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope you have a wonderful 12th Birthday Tigger ! H :P A :P P :P P :P Y C :P A :P K :P E A :P N :P D C :P A :P N :P D :P L :P E :P S D :P A :P Y !!! Hannah and Family
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to you;P:P|bb|:P;P|bb|:P;P Happy 12th Birthday Dear Tigger;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb| Happy Birthday to you;P:P;P:P;P|bb|:P;P|bb|:P;P|bb| Hope your day will be Pawsome;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb| Love Ashlye & Troop|:||:||:|
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I probably won't be able to come back later, so just wanted to stop in now and wish you -- HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY, TIGGER! Hope you have a pawsome day with lots of treats and fun! ;P ;P :P :P Purrs & best wishes, Felix
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday Tigger Hope you have the bestest day! Love; Sammie |bb|

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    |bb||bb||bb||bb| Happy Birthday to you Tigger! Have a pawsome day Love; KiKi :P:P:P:P

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• E- RollinsE- Rollins Dallas, TXMember Posts: 1,158
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY TIGGER!!!! Woohoo!!! :P ;P :-h From the \"Texas Hold \'em Gang\" - Pophie, JoJo, Samson and Fey
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGER!!!!! 12 years young, in people years, well, you can collect social security! Just kidding, you don\'t look a day over 5! love, Hazel Lucy
  • Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 11 November, 2008
    TIGGER ME BESTIE! THIS IS YOUR BIG DAY!!! :h::h: Dude, you need to party it up all day long!! ;P:P|bb| Sit back and blow out your candles and make that wish! But first... let\'s dance! |$|%:D%;c; WE LOVE YOU TIGG!!! |:||:||:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    TIGGER!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;P:P|bb| Hope you got lots of presents and we bet you got lots of surprises today! Wishing that your birthday wish comes true!!! |bb| |:||:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HEY TIGG! Told ya the whole fam was coming! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!! %:D% The big 12! Hope you have more years with that wonderful mommy and daddy of yours! And of course your bro Boo!! :)) Live it up!! |:||:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HEY THERE TIGGER!! Hope you have a furtastic birthday with your furiends and family! ;c; Hope your wish comes true when you blow out your candles and hoping you enjoy your day!! Don't forget to stay that handsome and awesome cat you are :D:r:D xoxo |:||:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HI TIGGER!! I'm stopping by with the family to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mommy knew I should come because I am part of the family now and I just had to wish you a happy bithday!!! |bb| Being furiends with you and your wonderful fam completes the entire family! :)):)) xoxo |:||:|
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to you Tigger! You are a truly pawsome tabby and I am glad you are my friend. Hope your day is as purrfect as you are! Love you, Wally ;P:P|bb|;P|bb|;P|bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P:P;P Happy Birzdayz dude! 12? You look so young? Have a pawsome day ;P|:||bb|;P:P Where is the cake??? :)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    It is me again, ALFIE I don\'t look like myself cause I am getting ready for Penny Day. If you don\'t know yet please read my diary and change your picture Sunday eve for the love of Penny. Please? Sorry Tigger, I didn\'t think you would mind. |:| Alfie
  • froudji thommesfroudji thommes Member Posts: 69
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Tigger my Pal! I hope I do not bump in too late! I wish you the best bday party EVER!!! Love, Horus ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh pals! What a furr-prise! I heard my bro,Boudin and Russ had a big part to play in this scheme...those two are always scheming together!:)) A big THANK YOU to Russ & Annie! *hugs* Oh,yes pals,we will be on off and on thru the next 4 hrs....so you'll probably catch us...finally mommie has some time to play with us on catsterland with our buddies...(we kinda knead her fur the typing and all...have to depend on her fur everything!):))! Is anyone around yet?:P
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi there, Tigg!! ;P :P ;c;