Happy 12th Birthday, Tigger!!!

Comments

• edited 11 November, 2008
    Hello there, birthday boy!! :-h
    Hope you've been having a pawsome day, Tigg my man!! ;P Let's pawty!!!!
    Happy B-day, Tiggy Poo! Russ and Annie have made a great cake for you!! And I brought some salmon muffins for snacks! *heads over to the buffet table with a big tray*
    Bridge kitties know how to pawty, too - let's put on some music! |$|
    Meowlo, Tiggy! We're so glad to be here for your special day!! %:D% :-h
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 11 November, 2008
    OOOO ,Pumpster,what kind of cake did they make? Salmon muffins,wow...don't think I've ever tasted those before... *hugs Russ and the whole fam* *heads over to the table to grab some grub* Thanks so much fur celebrating my day with me,mom cant believe I'm 12!:)|:|;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *hugs the whole gang,heads over to the table and stuffs his fat face* :)) |:| Hey Russ, I made my own concoction of a catnip totti...er,that is is what I call it!:))! It has catnip,whiskey & another "thing",but it is a secret.....:-$
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I bet you bridge kitties can dance divinely...you probably just float and glide,unlike me ! I have two left paws:))!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh ,I believe my girl,Peepers is supposed to drop by fur a bit tonight...yeaay;c; Oh,and Elsa,the dancing queen may be coming too...hope Phoebe doesn't get too jealous....hmmmm:-k Annie , ya wanna dance? You dance divine also....and you basically taught me how! My fursst dance was with you....|^|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Akkkkkkk! *spit,spit,gag* Boo,what did you put in this concoction?!!!!:-O It is awful...but of course,you'd like it ...just one whiff of your "stink breath" says it all!:))! Hey gang ,did you taste that stuff yet?
  • casmatta estellecasmatta estelle MontpellierMember Posts: 142
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Joyeux anniversaire Tigger!!;c;
  • Patricia WanzenriedPatricia Wanzenried Kettle FallsMember Posts: 7,273
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to Tigger. Now that we are both 12 we are cooler than anykitty!! Now............here are some catnip cupcakes and my famous delicious tuna cookies, and I swiped a bucket of caviar from my mommy, shhhhhh dont tell, because guys this stuff is damn good!!!! Fishy, salty, crunchy - its got it all!!! Oh I put the catnip beer kegs by the door there, so somebody can pop a cork and pour out whenever you're ready.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *hugs Zephyr* Merci beau coup! (I think that's how it's spelled,correct me if I'm wrong.heeeheee) =D> *Hugs Chad*...yes we are older and wiser aren't we?;) Caviar,never have gotten to eat that luxury yet,but now I get to! Yeaaay........ Listen pals,Boo made some kind of concoction,but it's is awful....or at least I think it is...he says either you love it or you hate it....wonder waht his secret ingredient is?:-k
    Hey Boo, I'd love to dance!
    The cake is tuna with catnip icing! Delicious, if I do say so myself!! Sorry we were gone for a few minutes - dinnertime for the humans, you know!
    Hey there, Chad!! Thanks for bringing more snackies and drinks. How've you been??
  • Claire AbelClaire Abel VallejoMember Posts: 19,753
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Tigg - Happiest Birthday wishes my friend!;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *takes Annie by her left paw and leads her to the floor* *all the while he's thinking of tuna and food* *Annie smacks him in the head b/c he's got this far off daze* I'm so sorry Annie,when it comes to food,I just get side tracked....:
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Baby Girl! *hugs Baby Girl*:) Thanks fur coming ,isnt this a great pawty...so glad you could make it! Russ,I know what you mean,these humans always disturbing our playtime by eating dinner! ::o
  • Renee WatsonRenee Watson Member Posts: 563 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday dear Tig, Happy birthday dear Tig, Happy birtday deeeeeeerrrrrr Tiiiiigggggggyyyyyyyy Happy birthday tooooooo youuuuuuu!!!!!!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P |bb| Love ya!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Tuna snacks galore! Oh Annie,Russ, & Chad,these snacks are purr-ific! *nummmm,nummmm,nummmy,grmmmmmm* * talking with his mouth full....
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Yeah Tigg, great pawty! Are you having a blast? Here I brought you a catnip mouse for your Birthday!:^:
    How've you been this week, Boo? It's been a pretty quiet one for us. Daddy and sis have been gone a lot, so it's just me, Russ and mommy during the day.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Rusty! I am loving this tunafish cake. Did you have some caviar? I told mom to please bring sushi, so maybe she will....... I need some beautiful lady to dance with me. Anybody here dancing?
    Hey there, Baby Girl! Glad you're here!! :-h
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Tina! *hugs* So now you've changed your nickname,Tina? Not Tina Tooter anymore? A mouse pie? Is that b/c you hid all those mousies under the couch? :))!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Annie my dear, would you like to take a turn around the dance floor before Im so stuffed with tuna and shriimp that I cant waddle?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h Hiya Rusty - great pawty!;P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    OOOO,a catnip mouse,thanks Baby Girl! I better keep this one away from Boo,he rips them to shreds! Yes, this pawty is great,so glad you all came!:D
  • casmatta estellecasmatta estelle MontpellierMember Posts: 142
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :))beaucoup is in one word:))