You know you are a catster addict when........

Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
edited 21 September, 2007 in Plus Fun
This is kind of a game in a way but moslty fun. I say- When your human says MOL not LOL:))!

Comments

• Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 September, 2007
    When your Human says stuff like "Thank Kat!" or "For Kats sake!!!" Or when your Human types "Purrs & Pounces" to end an impotant letter. :))!
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 September, 2007
    When your Human types p-mail instad of e-mail.
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 8 September, 2007
    mol! chey!! AND ALEX SAME HERE WITH THE P-MAIL!
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 9 September, 2007
    When your human is at work and excited about something and says "That is totally pawsome!" :r
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    edited 9 September, 2007
    When your human starts to end her own emails with ...have a purrfectly pawsome day! Oh, and the dazed look your human's co-workers give her when she alerts them to the amount of friends her kitty now has! :)):))!:))
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 9 September, 2007
    MOL THESE ARE GREAT KEEP THEM COMING:))!
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,276 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 September, 2007
    When your human runs to check your pmail as soon as she wakes up!
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 9 September, 2007
    When your mom rushes home on a Friday night to go to a kitty birthday or special event here on catster.
  • Sofia GasacaoSofia Gasacao San Leandro, CAMember Posts: 468
    edited 9 September, 2007
    When Momma ever goes on the computer she goes to Catster first and stays on for a long time. Sometimes she forgets to do the stuff she needs to do! :))
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 9 September, 2007
    You cry when your kitties get chosen COTW in their groups. |^|
    edited 10 September, 2007
    When your mom gets stressed out about not having your page updated for a special holiday or event on time. Or When she spends hours trying to find the perfect background to go with your picture.
  • Pamela HaneyPamela Haney Old ForgeMember Posts: 893
    When your mom has had to say "Oh sorry, I forgot not everybody speaks Catster" more than a couple dozen times.
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    When you forget, and refer to your cat\'s \"boyfriend\" (or girlfriend), in public ! :))
    When friends and relatives begin to use you as a reference guide, prefacing their questions with "Could you go on Catster and find out..."
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    yup to all the above MOL and when they sign Christmas and Birthday cards with love and purrrs * giggles*
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    When mom used MOL in her instant messages and emails instead of LOL.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    When your Mum refers to the work computer as her "catputer" :))

Bruce The Boss

Your Dad buys your Mum a laptop so when they go on vacation they dont have to spend half the day looking for an internet cafe to check your 'p-mail' ROFL. :)) Good Ole Dad :))

Bruce The Boss

When your Mum changes or cancels engagements to attend a catster function instead :))

Bruce The Boss

• Cristina MartinezCristina Martinez Mexico CityMember Posts: 1,895
    When you write OMC instead of OMG in the MSN!! :)):)):)):)) When you write an email you put ConCatulations, pawsome and signed the email with your kitties names first ::o:))!:)):))!:)):))!:)):))!:)):))!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    When, at work, your human brainstorms about what kind of music or what kind of background to put on your page, and she tries to race home and do it before she forgets. Even goes to the computer even before greeting you! When your human tells someone at work,"I have to be home by 5" and when they ask why she says "because my cat is the bride/bridesmaid at a wedding!" :)) and she's all flustered cuz she's gonna be late and make the kitty late! When your human transforms her time into Catster time, like someone says "Meet me at 8" Then she thinks "Hmm, okay, that's 6 Catster time, which leaves me . .. .. time on Catster" When your human gets all disappointed cuz she has to spend the weekend with her Mother instead of attending a hot Catster party! That's pathetic!
  • Gayla PetersonGayla Peterson An hour from Branson!Member Posts: 221
    Catster is the homepage on the main house computer...
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    When your mommy walks into a client's office and the client is all excited to tell you their cat was COTD (and your mommy got THEM hooked on Catster to start with)
  • Jenny FirthJenny Firth ChicoMember Posts: 772
    When you spend 4 hours at a time on catster! My mom just got a new camera just to take pictures of me with a faster downloading system that takes a few minutes rather that 20! Or when my mom says, "THAT IS SOO PAWSOME!" to people in public! MOL!:))!
  • Molly PriceMolly Price portlandMember Posts: 4,757
    What is catster time?
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    When your Mom becomes obssesed with finding Cat Clothes at Thrift Stores, PetSmart, Target and Walmart and then spends hours doing photo shoots so they can all have different pages.
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    Mom's schedule revolves around Catster parties and events. Mom gets excited because Critter or I have p-mail or rosettes. Mom spends more time on Catster than with me. Mom checks Catster for me at work on her breaks.
    When you purr instead of Pray
    When Mom buys a new camera just for taking better photos for the cat's catster pages...
  • VM PetrackVM Petrack Waterford (Erie)Member Posts: 145
    edited 11 September, 2007
    When I hears nothing but "Are you looking at those cats AGAIN?!!!" from my human family. And when my idea of a relaxing night means: (1) A great movie (2) Her laptop next to her so she can catch up with her Catster pmail (3) And of course having Finney and Spencer cuddling near by And mostly when I catch myself signing business emails with "Headbonks and Purrrrrs"!!!!!!! (Thank goodness for the "Backspace Key"!) And when I first go online here at work with the intent of doing my banking, etc.... and find myself in Catster instead!