You know you are a catster addict when........

Comments

• CodyCody VermontMember Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 September, 2007
    When your page shows 238 views and 230 of those views are from you looking at it, because you just haven't quite "tweaked" it enough. |^|
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    When you turn down plans in real life to go to a cat party! ;P
  • Barbara SutcliffeBarbara Sutcliffe College ParkMember Posts: 645 ✭✭✭
    When your Mommy has to check Catster on her lunch hour at work for pmails, rosettes, treats and amount of viewings. :D
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    Your mom is getting ready to go on vacation and she has a gazillion things to do....and she\'s on Catster!
  • Liz LaButeLiz LaBute Liberty Twp(Cincinnati)Member Posts: 17,745
    that was my mom the night before she left for Vegas...and it was killing her not have computer time to check our Catster mail while she was there. She also refers to friends as furriends. then realizes she's not on Catster & has to fix it.:)):)):))
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    When mom makes sure that she can reach my cat friends in case the computer were to crash. So nocat would have to worry about us.
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    Wow - Our Mom is starting to feel "normal"!! Chai & Little Bit
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    Or like when mom is talking to her friends about us & our furriends like she's talking about kids she grew up with.
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 12 September, 2007
    When your mom is in class and all she can think about it getting to a computer to check catster.
  • Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
    you spend too much money on Zealies. when you tell someone you bought zealies for your cat and when you try to explain, you are told you are the crazy cat lady now. you say that cats get married on Catster. The response is Catster people all belong in an insane asylum. the cat has to tell you to get off of Catster! you receive snail mail from other cats. Your postlady wants to know if your daughter has moved back home and you say no that mail is for my cat from her cat friend in Germany! Then you go on and on about how nice the cat friend is. :-h
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    Your mommy joins facebook just to be in the Catster group. :^:
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    MOL!!!!! When your meowmy sets her alarm for 1 am saturday morning so she can type for you at your monthly group pawty because you live in a different time zone! AND when your meowmy goes to the post office to post 3 packages overseas, and the customs declaration has the items specified as "cat toys, cat treats, cat blanket & cat food" *giggle* AND when there arrives packages addressed to "Snowy Cronje" in the mail!
  • Kate McCormickKate McCormick ColumbusMember Posts: 232
    When Mommy logs on to Catster at work, just to update our diaries or post new pics....and gets irritated when she has to stop in order to actually do some WORK!:D
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    When catster is the first thing your mom goes to in the morning and the last thing she looks at before bed.
  • Claire AbelClaire Abel VallejoMember Posts: 19,753
    When your mom is leaving for vacation, and tries to remember if she has let all her groups and close pals know that she will be "out of the office" for a couple days!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    Another one from us, following on from Jack's above post. When over half your Mom's friends on Facebook are friends she has met through Catster :h::h::h:

Bruce The Boss

or when all of your mom's furriends...I mean, friends :)) on facebook except 1 are from Catster!
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    When your furmom plots and thinks about the next outfit she is going to put on you & tries to get that purrfect picture...so she can help you post it on the site...when you love to see how many "treats" your kitty has! When you have "converted" several friends & co-workers into avid catster fans! When you use the words or type the words: Pawsome, Purrfectly, MOL, or use the word Headbonks! :))!
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 13 September, 2007
    Ok, when your mommy wonders how to get all her catster contacts to be on her facebook account :-/ Having a blond mommy can be a real drag sometimes. :-$
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    My silly hooman, went to photograph a human friends new baby and during the set up said... can you put her PAW on your face. Everyone cracked up laughing, I suppose that was one way to clear any tension:)) Also the hooman has to stop herself signing off letters with..... Purrs and headbutts or wiskerkisses:))
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    I alot of these are to funny and i can so relate to!!:)) And my human is freaking out because we are new to decorating our pages and it is not looking good and can not stop thinking about it And she will think about it at school and everytime she sees me she wants to take a new photo for catster!! And Bella i can so relate when you tell people about catster they look at you and tell you that you really need to get out more:))! These are good keep em, coming%:D%
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    Maggie Moo, your\'ll have to check out Pawsome pages the cats and dogs there are very helpful if you need a paw, dressing up your page. My hoomans terrible... Catsters the first place she goes when she wakes up and she\'s there again as soon as she walks in the door from work. What happened to the house work, my food:?
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    :))!:)):))! Luvin this topic!!! Way too cute!!!!! Can't wait to read to see what may wind up here next! Can't say that we humans who luv our kitties aren't the "creative" ones!:))!
  • edited 14 September, 2007
    This topic is cracking me up. I love the answers.:)) Only a true coffee lover would understand this: But you know you're addicted to Catster when you wake up every morning and you check the COTD before you go put your coffee on.=D> Also if you have other family members on Catster too....you know you're addicted when you go visit that certain family member and you end up with two chairs at their computer sharing Catster pages together. Or: just sitting while visiting and the main topic is all about Catster. (Including the husbands) You also know you're addicted to Catster when most of the E-Mail addresses in your personal E-Mail site are other Catster users. Last but not least: When your husband works a full time job and also has 2 part time jobs....knowing the the money from one of the part time jobs will go to mommy to buy zealies=D> That's about all of it in a nutshell. As some of the other answers we could give was mentioned already. Keep "em" coming...you guys are doing great.=D>
  • Monique ReeceMonique Reece CoronaMember Posts: 775
    edited 14 September, 2007
    When your mama is 30 minutes late for work because she had to upload videos and new pics to your page-- so she could show people at work (who are totally uninterested, by the way) your new videos.:))
  • Catriona GarzaCatriona Garza Member Posts: 252
    All these responses are so cute! I\'m guilty of many of them right at this moment - I\'m supposed to be planning our vacation, but I thought I\'d just stop by Catster for a minute - or maybe an hour... or maybe..... I bet I\'ll actually look forward to the end of vacation so I can get back on Catster!
  • Catriona GarzaCatriona Garza Member Posts: 252
    When your cat receives more Christmas cards than you do. :^: When you spend more time decorating your kitty\'s page for the holidays than you do your own home :))
  • Lou Ann LongLou Ann Long Three SpringsMember Posts: 113 ✭✭
    edited 15 September, 2007
    Your family thinks your crazy because you talk for your cat on Catster to other cats. MOL ::o
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    THESE ARE SO GOOD! and thank you for pawsome pages group i joined and can't wait to see my page well loooking good! (MOL) And Charlie my girl is the same way it used to be dogster she would check before going off to do other things but now it is catster! And might just saqy we have some very sweet daddies here:c9
    ok, here's one. My mom was on vacation & saw a Tony Stewart race car. She took a picture of it to send to my buddy Diogi's mom 'cause she know how much they love Tony.