Ticks 1 Year Old Birthday Party ~Sep. 16th~

Meghan NoceMeghan Noce RuidosoMember Posts: 309
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Welcome to Ticks Birthday Party Forum This Party will be held on Sep. 16th at 1:00pm Catster Time! Any one is welcome to come and join us we will be having Dinner (Menu below) And of course Cake With ice cream =D> So hope to see you here!! If you have any questions please Contact Me or Tick :-h Dinner Menu Fish and Chips Tuna Sandwiches (with glass of milk) Steak with canip salad Shrip Cocktail Dessert Ticks Birthday Cake! Flavor of Cake is: Coconut Cake Enjoy the party! Julie

Comments

• JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Julie, how very sweet of you! You are the bestest girl a kit could ask for:) Thank you my sweet Julie, I cant wait to see you again!!! Kitty kisses TICK
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Julie, do you need any help setting up? We will be glad to help, anything for our bud Tick! =;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Sunny comes in followed by Pooh, she carefully places a box on the table and begins to take rolls of streamers out* *Pooh places his box on the table as well* *Sunshine climbs on Poohs shoulders and they begin to put streamers around the room*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Once they are finished with the streamers, Pooh begins attaching balloons to chairs around the room* Sunshine should I bring in the keg of catnip ale yet or wait till later?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I would wait till a little later and then we will bring the tub of ice to keep it cold.... *While Pooh finishes with the balloons, Sunshine unfolds the giant birthday banner Rascal and Dusty painted* I am going to need help with this Pooh...:))
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Pooh and Sunny struggle with the giant banner to get it to hang just right. It says Happy Birthday Tick! and it has some of his baby pictures on it as well as pictures as he has grown into the handsome young cat he is now* Finally even! ;c;;c; Rascal and Dusty did a great job!
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h Meowlo effurryone!! Seems like I might be a bit early!! *looks around for P3 and Tick* Oh everything looks meowvolous!!! Well done you guys!! |bb|
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Tick and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know we don't know each other, but I know P3 :D she's so special! :r:r
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *comes in behind Queenie* Meowlo!! This place DOES look pawsome!!!! You guys are all so sweet - Tick is going to luv it! :D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *rushes in, sure he is late for his own birthday pawty* OMC, nocat is here!! :? *rushes out the door to double check the time*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Queenie! *gives her a furry furiendly headbonk* How are you lovely lady???
    edited 11 November, 2008
    We are here Tick :) You look very dapper! I hope you are having a great birthday ! ;P;P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h TICK!! We're here!! *giggle* Meowlo Jonny cutie!!! I am good, sweetie, how are you? I think P3 is coming soon!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Tick runs back in and sees his furends* Queenie darling:-h Jonny Ray, I have heard your name a thousand times from P3. She will be here too
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meows MIss Queenie! *blushing and whispering to Queenie* Oh my Jonny Ray is here!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Tick You are soooo funny! Happy Birthday Tick! ;P;P;P;P *Pooh brings a whole basket of brusselballs with him* Just in case anyone wants to play later! :)):))
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh I'm doing great Queenie! Happy to see you here :D Really Tick? P3 talks about me??? ohhhhh :r:r
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Sunshine gives Tick a big hug* Happy Happy Birthday bud! |$| You are all growed up! :))
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Tick shakes Jonny's paw* Good to meet you young kit. My sisfur thinks you are very special.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Tick!!!!! *hurries over to him and gives him a nosekiss* Happy very first bday, sweet furriend!!!!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Rascal walks over and paws Tick a big mug of birthday ale! Happy Birthday! :D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi P3! *blushes and stammers but looks silly and happy* ;) *shakes Ticks' paw* Nice to meet you Tick!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Queenie...*Pooh gives Queenie a hug* can I get you anything?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Tick hugs Queenie & Snowy* I am so happy to see you. I know it was not easy tee hee.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *wavin* Hi Jonny:r *hides behind Tick*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    There are tuna sandwiches and milk? Want to get one with me P3? *looks at her hopefully*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Pooh, we might need those bb's if the guys show. Right now, I will have a frosty mug of ale. Thanks Ras.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Snowy...:-h Queenie :-h Where is your handsome fellow today Snowy? Is he going to be able to come?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh P3 sweetpea! *gives her a hug* I am so happy to see you! :c9 *giggles* It's a purrleasure, Tick! We wouldn't miss it!!! Meowlo Pooh!!*hugs him back* Oh....I'd luv some catnip iced tea!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *P3 peeks out from behind Tick* I like tuna and milk too! *creeps over to Jonny and sniffs*