Maybe be a bit off topic but...Where\'s my SAMURAI!

Nichole JagerNichole Jager CairnsMember Posts: 1,181
edited 21 September, 2007 in Catster Crushes
:(Okay i've been told a few things as i've been away for 1 week but i need to know eveything i can. I miss my guy:-/ Anyone know where he went? I was told he was a fake:((

Comments

• Sandy AgoSandy Ago Member Posts: 85
    edited 14 September, 2007
    I pawmailed you Mika, pawlease don't let it upset you to much!
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu Miami Fl,Member Posts: 883
    He's around somewhere You'll find him good luck
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu Miami Fl,Member Posts: 883
    I NEED to contact you as soon as posible Mika. It's about Samuari I will send you a friedn request so we can chat PLEASE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!
  • Nichole JagerNichole Jager CairnsMember Posts: 1,181
    edited 15 September, 2007
    Thanks for the pawmail Pocket i needed to hear that I accepted the request Oreo
  • edited 15 September, 2007
    Mika..You had a date with the baddest cat on Catster big Leo! The rest of these guys will never stack up to an 18 lb beautiful feral cat like Leo.
    Hi Mika...The Jersey Crew always liked you, we can have Hoboken Fats take care of this wise-guy cat for you!....Ulysses!
    Just give me the word Mika, and I\'ll take care of it for you!
    Come on guys no need for any rough stuff! Mika and I only went out on one date anyway! Hands Mika a strawberry milkshake. Here Mika have a milkshake it you will feel better...Leo
    Hey Leo...That pocket dude looks like a little version of you! He\'s a handsome little devil! If he put on 10 lbs. he could join the Jersey Crew...MOL...Zuesy!
  • Melisaa & LIndsey HillMelisaa & LIndsey Hill Member Posts: 5,046
    ::o::o::o::o::o::o LOOKY ITS THE OTHER ZUES CAT im NOT the ONLY one!!!:)) ::o::o::o::o::o::o
    Zues my man! Notice we all have the letters JACA next to our names. Well we were on Dogster and all these fancy dogs had letters next to their names, so we have them now! JACA = Jersey Alley Cats Association. MOL...We will make you an honorary member of JACA since you are a fellow Zues!...Zuesy!
    MOL, a little Leo? Sorry Zues but I might look like Leo but I ain't like him and never will be! Sorry but I don't think you'd catch me calling Alex Finnegan and Boxie Brown "clowns" and saying that I should be COTW becaus ei have much more potential then them! Sorry, but I had to give Leo a piece of my mind!
    Pocket....Here we go again! A 5 lb. cat picking a fight with an 18 lb. cat...Hmmm? Brilliant!
    Oh Leo! That Pocket is just too cute! The little guy is picking a fight with you. It reminds me of that old cartoon with that cute little bird that thought that he was a chicken hawk, and used to try and catch the big rooster Rhode Island Red!....MOL!....Venus!
    I am not picking a fight, I am just slightly annoyed that you think you can go around telling other cats that our COTW's were "clowns" and that you would make a better one! You're a good cat, I have to admit, but it don't mean that I like you!
    Hmmmm Ya know what Leo? I wish I had never even met you, calling our COTW's "clowns" is one thing, but saying that you're sooooo much better then them when you AREN'T and NEVER will be, is just plain HORRIBLE and besides, who allowed you to have purrmission to go around sayin' stuff like that about Finney and Boxie Brown? At least neither of them would go around sayin their so much better then you if yu became COTW. You become COTW if you're sick or you need purrs, need a new home or you're just special in your own way! You don't become COTW fur calling other COTW's "clowns". WOW! That felt great! I've wanted to do that fur AGES! B.T.W pawlease note that Finney and boxie Brown don't have "JACA" next to their names just coz they saw some dogs with it! Ptui!
    Wow! That little punk has spunk! He reminds of you when you were a kitten Leo! He'll stand up to anyone! Gotta admire the little guy for that!
    :-hMeowlo *shifty eye's in Leo's direction*
  • edited 16 September, 2007
    Holy Musashi! Are we missing the point of verbal jousting and showing of fur or should we send you all an invite to a zen retreat on the West Coast. That should "take care of it." be bop
    Finishes sharpening his claws and waves goodbye to pocket :-h You gotta love this little guy! A 5 lb. kitten who wants to take on six huge Jersey Alley cats! :))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))! Cole my man! Brilliant idea! We can all sit in a circle and talk about our problems! I\'ll start \"My name is Leo and I have issues, I was abandoned in the hood as a kitten, and have been run by a car, and like to stalk dogs!\"......MOL...Leo! PS: Wait until poor Mika gets back and see what happened to her lovelorn thread....:))!
    My turn..."Hi my name is Hoboken Fats and I am overweight! I weight 28 lbs. and on a diet and go to the Vet all the time. the other cats pick on me because I'm fat and call me names!" :))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!
    Oh you've got it now...isn't truth and love wonderful!! We don't have enough issues to get accepted. We are working on it. *practices strut and trash talk*
    Cole and Jacques.....You don\'t need issues to be accepted by us, you two are two super cool west coast cats, and we love you! We just don\'t have it in our hearts to rough up this little guy Pocket, maybe the Jersey is going soft?....Big Leo! PS: You have the Rams today, good luck!
    We WON! S.F. is no longer wussy! Bring it on! be-bop
    edited 17 September, 2007
    :-O:-OWhat happened here! Thanks for all the support guys and uhh well no more fights alright. Lets keep the peace;) I heard from Samurai and he's explained things to me. Thanks for the srawberry milkshake Leo very nice:D
    OK, who in the WORLD decided to call me 5 lb's? Sorry Mika, but Leo, I really don't like your attitude...
  • edited 17 September, 2007
    Leo you want me to take care of this little shrimp Pocket for you?...MOL!....Venus Here Mika have this strawberry ice-cream cone, sorry for messing up your thread!
    And you were wanting to know if I'd want to go out with you? Bah! You're another one of Leo's stupid suppurters!
    :-O Oh deary me :)) At least its out in the open ^thinking to my self^* And at least i have my strawberry ice cream :D*
  • edited 18 September, 2007
    Here Pocket take this strawberry ice cream cone with sprinkles from Leo! You are quite the feline Casanova!.....Archy!