Simon\\\'s 15th Birthday, 9-15-2007

Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
My dear friend Simon Is turning 15 on Saturday. I hope you will take this opportunity to wish him well. Literally. Because, you see, Simon is critically ill. :(( Simon, dear buddy, I hope your birthday is as happy a day as you can tolerate! I love you, buddy! |:| |bb| :P ;P

Comments

• Launawe ChristieLaunawe Christie AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 1,893
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Simon! We have stopped by to wish you a happy birthday. We are all thinking of you and your family on this important day. You are in our thoughts and purrayers. Purrrrrrrrrrs, Fiesta Cat, Zuni, and Cauliflower |bb|:P|bb|:P
  • Donna MuraniDonna Murani BronxvilleMember Posts: 2,658 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Simon, we hope you are well to enjoy your Birthday tomorrow surrounded by your furriends who love and care so deeply fur you, and time with Meowmy so she can shower you with all the love and affection you deserve! Happy Birthday and (purr) MANY MORE!!! *purrrrr* Love and purrs, Be-Little and Baby-G ;P |:| |bb|
  • Brenda christensenBrenda christensen Harpers FerryMember Posts: 1,903
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Simon, I am wishing you a well birthday. I am sorry you are ill. I know you are in good hands. My paws are working again and I am using them to purr fur you and knead away and wish you good warm fuzzy thoughts. We love you Simon, Ashley and Mom and family |:|
  • Sylvia SmithSylvia Smith WoodvilleMember Posts: 10,444
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Simon, we hope that your birthday present is feeling better! We will all be sending purrs and purrayers and paw power to you and hope you have a good birthday and start feeling good again! Purrs and purrayers.... Rusty and family
  • Kathy MillerKathy Miller O'FallonMember Posts: 5,315 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    We are all purring for you and want you to have the best birthday you can! Feel better soon. |:| Fight the disease - and feel the power of purrs. ;P;P Miles, Phoebe, Murray and Allie
  • Lorelei MartinLorelei Martin Philadelphia areaMember Posts: 2,919
    edited 11 November, 2008
    |bb| Simon, what we wish for your big 15th birthday is a nice comfortable day with your Meowmie, and some good news about your health. We love you, dear boy! And we\'re celebrating you. ;P :P Love from Thomas, Leo, Pixie, Lady and Cow!Cat |:|
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Dear Simon, Stopping by to wish a wonderful Birthday Hope you and your mommy will have a purrfect day together. Thinking of you with love and purring for you ;P:P|bb|;P:P Love Wally
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Simon, your angel here..purring and purring for a very happy 15th Birthday. ;P:P;P|bb| Love you very much Wally Angel |:||:||:|
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey there rhymin\' Simon, we are all thinking about you on your birthday....right now! It\'s Saturday. Please feel better. We miss you so much. Love & purrs from all of us...
  • Cathy CrowthersCathy Crowthers CantonMember Posts: 326
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Dear Simon....wishing you a very happy birthday!! Hope your day is filled with catnip, catnaps...and lots of treats!!! Purrs Macallan, Marmalade, Caviar, Shadow. and Cocoa Jo |:| :^:
  • Dale EggersDale Eggers BronxMember Posts: 467
    edited 11 November, 2008
    happy happy birthday simon... we all hope you will get a little better every day. love, moozer and the archangel crew
  • Maggie StrasserMaggie Strasser Morris PlainsMember Posts: 856
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c; Happy Birthday Simon ;c; I'm purring for your good health!
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!! ;c; ;c; ;c; Have a wonderful day and enjoy your family and gifts =) Still purring for you! Biscuit
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Simon, we share a Birthday and you will be in my heart all day, dear friend. May your day be the best it can be. God willing, I\'ll enjoy a long life, but, that is out of my paws. So, let\'s make our special day a magnificent day, and share it with each other. Love, Checkers.
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to Mew Happy Birthday to Mew Happy Birthday Dear Simon Happy Birthday to Mew;P;P We have our purrs running for a Happy Birthday;P & extra treats Feel better soon, purlease%:D% Tick & Furmily
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!!!!!!!|bb||bb|;P|bb||bb| Hope you have a grrrreat day!!! Lovies, Pepper
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Simon!!! And we're still purrrrring for you to get well. Mufasa and Family;P;P;P:P:P;P;P;P
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 11 November, 2008
    We are puuurring and praying fur you to get well!!! Happy Birthday sweet boy hope your day will be the best and you can get well and strong ;P:P;P:P|bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| Love Ashlye & Troop
  • Chenling ZhangChenling Zhang LeuvenMember Posts: 813
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Have a wonderful birthday Simon!!! ;P;P;P:P:P:P:P|:|;P|$|
  • Anne ChalabiAnne Chalabi New York, NYMember Posts: 1,097
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Dearest Simon, I am thinking of you being with your meowmy...that is the best gift! We are thinking of you so very much today, your 15th birthday. |:||:||:||:||:||:| I like to think I am your biggest fan, but I see I have lots of competition! You have inspired so many furts! You are BELOVED. Elsa
  • Anne ChalabiAnne Chalabi New York, NYMember Posts: 1,097
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Dear Simon! I want to give you 15 big, but gentle, head butts! I am so happy that you are home with your meowmy today. There is no better medicine than your meowmy. Purrs, McG|bb|
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 11 November, 2008
    lalalalalal, hummmmm Happy Birthday to You Happy BIRTHDAY to YOU HAPPY BIRRRRTHHHDAAAAAY, DEEEEEEAR SIIIIIIIMON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ;P ;P ;P |$| We are so happy you are home with family, that is some of the best medicine around! We are going to get together a birthday brusselball game for you this afternoon! And we will fix you the best seat in the house! =; purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring for you dude! Lots of love, Pooh, Rascal, Sunshine and all the Carolina Crew
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you, HAPPY Birhtday, DEAR SSSSIIIMMMOOONNNNNN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOUOOOOOOOOOOO! And many MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. =D> :)) :h: %:D% |bb| :P ;c; ;P |:| |:| |:|
  • Avia RauscherAvia Rauscher New YorkMember Posts: 802 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Simon! We are so glad that you are home. Have a pawsome day! ;P |bb| :P |:| Rose, Onyx & Cinder
  • Jillian PoritzkyJillian Poritzky Coral GablesMember Posts: 793
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday Simon! What a grand occasion, worthy of many birthday wishes and hugs (gentle ones of course!). I\'ve asked the whole family to stop and say \"Have a great Day!\" Apparently Caney Cat is going to sing for you... (better put your paws over your ears buddy, mol) Love and hugs to you and your mum, Tyler xxxx
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks Tyler, I\'ll take it from here... Hchehemmm.... \"Happy birdies to you! Happy birdies to yoooooou! Happy birdieees, dear Siiiimonnnn..... Happy birdies to yooooou! And maaaany moooorrrrree!\" Lots of love from Caney Cat xxxx :)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    My turn! My turn! My turn! Happy birthday dear Simon! I\'m going out to catch you the biggest lizard I can find today - maybe even bigger than Godzilla, just for you! Or maybe a mouse.... or even a RAT! All for you Simon, because you deserve it. Lots of birthday kisses KitKat xxx
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Okay, now it\'s my turn. Being the princess of the house and a fellow Olde Furt, it\'s my distinct pleasure to wrap up this family birthday wish by saying may you have many more wonderful birthdays Simon! We love and purr for you every day, and can\'t wait until we hear the good news that you\'re getting much better. Now that you\'re home (the very best place to be!) you\'ve already taken the first step. Remember - we love you! Love, Missy xxx
  • JoAnn AlbertJoAnn Albert Allison ParkMember Posts: 4,597
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear sweet Simon, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! We are so glad you are celebrating with your mom today. We hope you have a special day. We are purring for you to get well, dear Simon. Enjoy today! ;P:P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P Maxwell, Abigail, Lewis, & Spencer
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P:P Happy Happy 15th Birthday Simon :P;P I hope you have a Special Day with your family and hope for the best possible in your health so you can spend some more time with them. Hugs to your Family and you. ;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|;P:P |:| Love, Rocky Ann