Simon\\\'s 15th Birthday, 9-15-2007

Comments

• AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I'm wishing and purring and purring and wishing for you to have a                         |bb| Happy Birthday, Simon! |bb| ♫  and maaaannnny moooooorrrrrrre!   ♫ Hope you and your meowmy can spend the day snuggling and hugging and ♥ loving ♥ each other. That's the best, any day! |:| love and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Scooter
  • Grace McLeanGrace McLean Member Posts: 406
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Simon! Happy Birthday, Pal! It's no good being sick on your birthday! I hope you have the best day possible. We love you. Love, Mouse, Kiki and Catsy ;P;P;P :P:P:P |:||:||:|
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Simon!!!!! I hope that this day is meowvolous for you, as you get to spend it with your meowmy and furrmily, those who love you best. And know that we are all still purraying for you - VERY hard!!! |bb| Have a pawsome day! Queenie, Snowy & Toby
  • Elaine HiteElaine Hite Twentynine PalmsMember Posts: 48
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to you Simon! May you have a peaceful, and loving day with your family. Our paws are together in hoping you feel better soon. Happy Purrday Day! ;P|bb|:P|:|
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P|bb|;P|bb| Happy Birthday Simon ;P|bb|;P|bb| We hope you have a great day. I am glad you are home to be with your mommy. Purrrrs & Love, DIego & LuLu|:|
  • Yvonne HightshoeYvonne Hightshoe UkiahMember Posts: 3
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to you%:D% Happy Birthday to you;P Happy Birthday Dear Simon:P|bb| Happy Birthday to You|:||bb|
  • Eileen CharbonneauEileen Charbonneau HoldenMember Posts: 1,041
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON! ;P Wishing you the best possible brithday. Hope you\'re feeling better soon. Make today special with lots of love from your furamily! Purrs of love and healing, Smokey
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;%:D%:^:|^|:h:=D> Happiest Birthday Simon~ May you get better and feel good again. Huggs to your Family, too! Heidi
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Simon you are such a coool guy ;c;, not too mention very handsome ;) I hope you feel well enough to really enjoy your special day %:D% We\'re all sending some special Purrrrrs and Prayers for you today, but, they\'ll continue to be sent everyday :^: You\'re lucky to have such a great family, and we hope they get to enjoy your day with you, too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON Gracie
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Dear Simon.. I am purring fur your good health.. Hugs to you & your family.. ;P;P;P;P Love; Sammie

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    |bb|:P;P|:| Happy Birthday Sweet Simon! I am purring & praying fur you to be well.. Love & Hugs; KiKi |:|

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P My family and I are wishing you a wonderful day today Simon!We know you will get lots of extra love and purrring today Love, Kiwi and the kitties from Maine |^|:P:P:P:P:P|^|
  • Rita Anne ProvenzanoRita Anne Provenzano PhilapawMember Posts: 635
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy, Happy Birthday, Simon! We hope you are feeling better soon! Tocca and the gang;P
  • Denise LottDenise Lott South of TucsonMember Posts: 813
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Simon, I hope you get treated extra special today! Happy Birthday!! Jules and family ;P |bb|
  • Renee WatsonRenee Watson Member Posts: 563 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P ;P Birthday Kee-sees to my Furty Friend Simon!! ;P ;P Isaac know dat jour special day vill be filled wit love. Keepink ju in my purrs, Love, Isaac
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hello sweet Simon! Sending you birthday whisker kisses and get well wishes!! ;P ;P ;P Purring for you my friend, Love, Tina |:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Simon dude!!! I\'m Isaac\'s brother, Pedro! I heard it\'s your birthday, so I ran on over here to deliver a birthday head-bonk! *bonk-bonk* :P :P I also wanted to tell you that I\'m purrin\' like a mad-man for ya dude!! |:| Birthday bonks and get well chirps, Pedro
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *falls into the room, gets up like nothing happened* Hi Simon!! :-h I\'m Paige, Isaac\'s \"blonde\" sister! I hear it\'s a special day for you! A most happy birthday to you! |bb| I also hear that you need some serious purrs, so I\'m purring my stripes off for you! Please get better!! |:| Love, Paige
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Simon! :-h Cajen and I are the last in the parade of \"Isaac\'s family.\" We\'re sending you happy birthday {{hugs}} and kitty and horsie whisker kisses! ;P We want you to know that we are also purring and nickering for your health to be restored. |:| Love, Dexter and Cajen
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 11 November, 2008
    =D>:h:=D>:h:=D>:h:=D>:h:=D>:h:=D> HaPPieST oF BiRTHDaYS SiMoN!!!!!:P ;c;%:D%;c;%:D%;c;%:D%;c;%:D%;c;%:D% aND HoPe You aRe FeeLiNG BeTTeR ;P S;P O |bb| O ;P N |bb| !!!!!!!! LoVe, aMeLia, MaRTiN, ViNCeNT, aND HuGo|^||^||^||^|
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIMON! ;P I am so happy that you are here today to enjoy your birthday party with your friends! I\'m also hoping your birthday is full of fun and surprises. You deserve to have this day so special! Sending you lots of Birthday Wishes, Lots of Love and tons of Purrs! Your Friend, Toulouse ;P :P ;P :P;P :P ;P :P
  • Anne CummingsAnne Cummings Member Posts: 406
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday Simon! Get well soon! And have a pawsome birthday!;c; |bb||bb||bb|
  • Robin BlewRobin Blew San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,063 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Happy, Happy 15th Birthday dear Simon!! I sure hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy your special day. We are purrrrrrrrring our very hardest for you to get better, sweet boy. lots of love & purrrrrrrs, Molly |:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy, Happy Birthday Simon!!! :-h Sending lots of love and purrrrrrs your way. We hope you have a super duper pawsome birthday, and many many more! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P love & gentle 'bonks, River |bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :P Hi Simon!! Happy, Happy 15th Birthday to you, dude!! 15 is a great age - you will like it. Hope you're having a pawsome day. We are sorry that you're not feeling very well. We're doing our very best to purrrrrrrr you to health. ;P=D>:P%:D%|bb|:D=;;c;;):h: lots of love & headbonks, Dexter |:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :c9 Sweet Simon, we are having a special rainbow bridge party in your honor tonight. And we are all sending our strongest angel purrrrs your way so that you will get better. Be strong, sweet boy. Happy, Happy 15th Birthday to you Simon. ;c; much love, Alice |:|:c9
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Happy Happy 15th Birthday to you Simon!!! =D> We have you have an absolutely pawsome day and many, many more happy birthdays in the future! We caught some butterflies especially for you! *releasing butterflies* Sending our strongest purrrrrrrrrrrs for you to feel better. lots of love, the Magnificent 7 |bb||:||bb||:||bb||:|
  • Lori OlsenLori Olsen WilliamsportMember Posts: 1,109
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Simon... Happy 15th Birthday big guy.... We here in Indiana wish you the bestest Birthday ever.....;P|:||:||bb||bb||:||:| We send our Purrrzzzz as well.... We love you .....
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIMON;P;P We are sending purrrrrs to help you feel better. Hope your special day was as purrrfect as can be. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs Oliver, Jackson and Kila
  • KATERINA HASOUKATERINA HASOU CYMember Posts: 7,256
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;PHappy Birthday Simon! Get well soon! ;P :P|$|;c;;P:P;P:P