Another Single Jersey Dude!

edited 20 November, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Ladies...I\'m single and ready to mingle! I\'m an alley cat on a roll! I am tons of fun girls! Now let\'s party!

Comments

• edited 24 September, 2007
    Hoboken Fats...You are one handsome dude brother! The chicks are going to go crazy over you!...Ulysses
  • Teresa AmorosoTeresa Amoroso ManassasMember Posts: 470
    edited 2 October, 2007
    Hi, I'm a Virginia Gal looking for love. You are pretty cute, yourself. Would you like to get to know me better? My brofur is in the BCCP with Ulysses. Abby
  • edited 2 October, 2007
    Hi Abby...You are very pretty, let\'s go for a milkshake sometime. Ulysses said that he thinks your brother Batman is very nice...Hoboken Fats
  • Nichole JagerNichole Jager CairnsMember Posts: 1,181
    edited 2 October, 2007
    =; Good Luck Mate ;)
  • edited 2 October, 2007
    Why thank you Mika! You look familiar? Hmmm? Nevertheless maybe Abby will join me for a milkshake sometime? That would be nice!
  • edited 2 October, 2007
    Brushes Hoboken\'s fur so he looks his best for his date....Venus
  • edited 2 October, 2007
    Here Hoboken, take this $10.00 bill I found on the side of the road to pay for the milkshakes,
  • edited 2 October, 2007
    Here Hoboken put on this spike leather collar so you look cool...Archy!
  • edited 2 October, 2007
    Here Hoboken take the keys to the Tahoe, and sit on these phone books, I\'ll push the pedals...Leo
  • Teresa AmorosoTeresa Amoroso ManassasMember Posts: 470
    edited 3 October, 2007
    I would love to have a milkshake with you. You have a very nice family. My daddy and brothers would like to meow with you before we go, is that ok? They are just making sure you are a gentleman cat.
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 3 October, 2007
    Dear Abigail: As a southern lady cat myself, I can understand your daddy wanting to meet Hoboken Fats before you go on a date. I have met his brother Leonidas and some of their friends. They came to my place for a picnic and can vouch for the fact that they are all gentlemen (even if they do come from "up North) MOL. Enjoy your date with Hoboken Fats. Emma from way down yonder in New Orleans......
    edited 3 October, 2007
    Dear Abigail: As a southern lady cat myself, I can understand your daddy wanting to meet Hoboken Fats before you go on a date. I have met his brother Leonidas and some of their friends. They came to my place for a picnic and can vouch for the fact that they are all gentlemen (even if they do come from "up North) MOL. Enjoy your date with Hoboken Fats. Emma from way down yonder in New Orleans......
    edited 3 October, 2007
  • edited 4 October, 2007
    We sent Abby and Emma an invite to our group Big Leo\'s Stray Cat Alley! We can all go for a milkshake there in the dating section....Big Leo!
  • White WolfWhite Wolf Stokton SpringsMember Posts: 2,838
    edited 16 November, 2007
    Hoby, I'm single if you still are?:r
  • edited 16 November, 2007
    Hi Tigger I am still single, thank you for asking. You are a good looking cat! I had a date with Rafiki, but she blew me off. Then this dude Zeke tried to ask her out right in front of me. Of course my brothers jumped in and had a word with him, but it made me feel terrible. I would love to go out with you....Hoboken Fats!
    Slinks on in and watches out for cats like Zeke that hurt Hoby's feelings. They are not going to get passed me again!
    Slinks on in...I got your back Hoby!
    Slinks on in looking around for Zeke, that won't happen again Hoby!
    Hey guys I heard Tigger likes Cheetah also...We will grab him if he tries to mess up Hoby's date...Here Cheetah come to Zuesy!
    Here Cheetah! Come here kitty:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu Miami Fl,Member Posts: 883
    edited 16 November, 2007
    Meow! |^|
    Hey pal don't mess up Hoboken's date with Tigger if you know whats good for you!
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 16 November, 2007
    Good Luck|bb|
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu Miami Fl,Member Posts: 883
    edited 16 November, 2007
    Why would I do that? I don't even care that she likes him too. It's no big deal .........
    Cheetah better be as fast as his namesake!...Yowl!....Hi Ben!
    He seems like a sweet cat U-Man...don't bust him up! Let him be!
    edited 16 November, 2007
    :-/ I didn't blow you off Hoboken, i told you that my owner has been very busy, she's been putting herself first rather than me. Sorry if i upset you, i didn't know.
    It's alright Rafiki...Us fat guys can be a little over sensitive!...Hoby!
    edited 18 November, 2007
    :) Okay then. If you see me online IM me and we can finally go on our date ;)