If It\\\'s Not a MANX, It\\\'s Just a Cat!

Manxsters 4Manxsters 4 Manx MansionMember Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
edited 16 July, 2008 in Manx
This is what Mom has painted on a sign for our front door. =D> We were wondering what do YOU have in your home to celebrate being a Manx? Purr-sonally, we try not to have too many cat themed things as Mom is trying to "simplify". Mom printed some Manx graphics and put them under the plastic cover of some little photo albums which are conveniently placed in the living room for visitors to browse through. We're MANX and that's our Tale! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; |^| Jobel

Comments

• Manxsters 4Manxsters 4 Manx MansionMember Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 September, 2007
    Mom forgot to say that she ordered business cards for Operation Miracle Manx. %:D% Wow! They are incredible! You know these are going to be collectors items some day. ;c; |^| Jillian
    edited 15 September, 2007
    Simplify???? What is Mom trying to convince you Manx of? We are Maritime Manx now and Mom calls where we live our Manx Mansion. Mom is planning to frame one of our Operation Miracle Manx newspaper stories. Once that\'s up, there will be NO doubt in anyone\'s mind, that we reign supreme. :)) EVERY MANX IS A CELEBRITY! =; |^| Jasper
  • sarah turnersarah turner Member Posts: 24
    edited 18 September, 2007
    i'm just about ready to turn 6 months! i hope mom throws a big party with a pin the tail on the Manx game! ok, so i'm going a little out on the limb there.;c;;P:D
    No kitting! I turn 6 months soon, too! We\'re not really sure of the exact date, so we\'re celebrating on the 26th. When\'s your day? Yeah \"Pin the Tail on the Manx\" sounds like a PAW-TY !!!! ;P:P;c;;P:P;c;
  • sarah turnersarah turner Member Posts: 24
    I think its around the 30th:-k
  • Carrie GormleyCarrie Gormley Member Posts: 27
    edited 21 March, 2008
    Mine\'s around the 26:-k I think???
  • Greg SalzerGreg Salzer JoplinMember Posts: 32
    edited 16 July, 2008
    Since mom and dad say that a manx tends to act "dog-like," I have three dog brothers and one dog sister. Plus I have one cat sister who I love to make scream (mom and dad doesn't like it though). Dogs celebrate my manx quality because I get to be who I really am. I love playing with the dogs. They accept me into their dog pack, and I love them for it!