I have to go to the vets\' tonight

edited 22 September, 2007 in Cat Health
Well looks like i'm going back to the vets again. I had a problem with my left front paw back in Febuary and because of that problem it got infected. I was on 2 rounds of anitbiotics to clear up the infection and now yesterday morning when meowmy woke up she noticed I was limping so she caught me. The infection is back worse than it was so she is taking me back to the vets tonight to get it looked at and said I will probably need more antibiotics. This is really, really making her sad. She loves me so much and hates it when any of us aren't feeling good. She always feels like it's her fault when one of us is sick even though she knows better.

Comments

• Amanda BroadusAmanda Broadus Kempner, TX/cat place,jade andMember Posts: 14
    edited 21 September, 2007
    Peanut Baby We really hope you the purrrrrring best with your paw. I know all to well how it feels not to feel good. I am going through it right now. Wishing you the best!!!!!!!
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 22 September, 2007
    Peanut Baby... How is your foot? Did you have to start abx again? Please update us!