my vet visit

jeannette schultzjeannette schultz Member Posts: 77
edited 22 September, 2007 in Cat Health
my vet visit went very well!! The vet was very happy to see me playing with a stuffed mouse when she came into the room. She completely checked me out and said my ear has healed very nicly. Were still unsure if my balance will return. They gave mommy a new I.V. fluid bag and took my blood to check my red blod cell count. The vet called mommy with the great news! My red blood cell count is 25!!!! It just gets better and better every check up! Everything else is good. I have been eating much better too. Mommy still has me on one antibotic and drops in my ears. Thank you everybody for all the great support. love Cabbie

Comments

• Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 September, 2007
    Very very happy for you! I posted the update in the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread. purrs, Hazel Lucy
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 20 September, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c; Cheering for you as always - and happy to hear some good news!
  • Shira WildShira Wild New Smyrna Beach, FLMember Posts: 312
    edited 21 September, 2007
    ;P
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    So happy your vet visit went well!!! We continue to purr for you. Purrrrrs, Mufasa
  • Amanda BroadusAmanda Broadus Kempner, TX/cat place,jade andMember Posts: 14
    Cabbie, we are so glad that you are doing better. We will keep purrring for you. Makenzie and Jade
  • joy wampolejoy wampole Member Posts: 626
    Cabbie, we are so happy that you are feeling better! You are truly a miracle kitty if there ever was one! Still sending the strongest purrs your way, Sophie and family|:|
  • Denise PaquetDenise Paquet LevisMember Posts: 11
    Goods news dear Cabbie, continue your improvement....
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you're doing better, Cabbie - you're quite the fighter! Purrs for your continued improvement. |bb| Felix & Critter
  • Rose MurryRose Murry Member Posts: 98
    such very good news Cabbie! Congrats.. Big purrs and nuzzles for you.
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    That is such PAWSOMELY GREAT NEWS! We\'re keeping you on our purr and prayer list! Our Gang
  • Jayne WatsonJayne Watson Member Posts: 53
    That's great, Cabbie!!! You must be feeling much better!!! Keep it up- we're purring for you!!!
  • Mia McGregorMia McGregor South FloridaMember Posts: 69
    edited 22 September, 2007
    Cabbie, we're glad things are getting better! What food(s) are you eating/are your favorites now? Have you tried soaking hard food in water or broth (without onion or garlic in it of course) so you can munch on that too? How are your teeth? Let us know....Lots of luv and purrs
  • cris criscris cris BucharestMember Posts: 29
    I'mvery glad that your blood tests were ok and that you are eating well.Best wishes and lots of kisses and hugs!!!!!!!!!!=;|bb|
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    Great news Cabbie. I'll continue to purr for you!!!!
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    Woo hoo. We are so happy you are getting stronger. nose kisses, Felix