Sprained wrists & antibiotics

Michelle BlochMichelle Bloch Member Posts: 447
edited 21 September, 2007 in Cat Health
Hi, My twin sister had her spay done five days ago. We are 4.5 months old. While spending the night at the vet's, she got really angry at her e-collar and tried desperately to get it off, which resulted in her getting her front paw tangled up in a towel, and she ripped out a few fingernails and sprained her wrist. :(( She now has a cast that she'll wear for 2 weeks, and is taking antibiotics for five days. She started the medicine yesterday. Does anybody have any experience with this? She seems tired and down (Mommy says that if a person had a cast on their leg, that they'd be tired and down, too), but I'm worried about my sister and how two weeks of this cast is affecting her. Many thanks, Mooch

Comments

• Amanda BroadusAmanda Broadus Kempner, TX/cat place,jade andMember Posts: 14
    edited 21 September, 2007
    Hi Mooch, We are purrrrrrrring that you get better. Jade and Makenzie
  • Michelle BlochMichelle Bloch Member Posts: 447
    edited 21 September, 2007
    Thanks, Jade, I'll tell my sister Cham about your well-wishes. She'll be happy, for sure.