Gizmo\'s 7th Birthday--This calls for an ALL DAY PAWTY!!!

Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
The pawty is going all day for Giz...so stop by, hang out, and have a good time! There will be food and CAKE later! :D *sets out a tray of cheeseballs* HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIZ!!!!

Comments

• Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh, my we were afraid we were going to miss it...our puter as been on the fritz! What do I need to bring?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Pooh and Sunshine roll in a big wagon full of goodies, there is shrimp, salmon, and bass, there are steaks for the grill, along with corninsh hens and pork ribs, there is a huge platter of nip cookies, cupcakes with cream cheese icing, and a mousie pinata!* Let's get this put out so effurryone that stops by can have plenty to eat! Wonder what kind of cake Cappy is bringing :-k:-k
    edited 11 November, 2008
    That ought to last a little while, can't wait to see what Captain brings, that cat can cook. *Rascal places a big box on the table all wrapped in colorful paper* I hope he likes his gift...
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    Crash! Bang! Slam! The Jersey Crew is in da house!...Yowl! Happy birthday Gizmo! ..........Leo & his posse'
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Sunshine starts to sing, llalalalalal (and the crew all join in) Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to YOU! HAPPY BIRRRRRTHDAAAAAAY DEAR GIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZMMOOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    Not to be rude, but what's to eat?....MOL...Hoboken Fats!
  • Andrea BennettAndrea Bennett Linn CountyMember Posts: 6,234
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Socks, Shwizz, Tiger and fur family Hey all:-h Happy birthday Giz;P|bb|;c;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Hoboken I am Tigger, Socks's bridge brother. I hear ya on the food. Tigger rubs his furry buddha gut.:)) Happy birthday to you Giz;P:P|bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Mei looks at her brother Tigger and shakes her head. Dude you have one track mind mol. Happy birthday Gizmo from the bridge mew crew. I am the oldest sister to buddha boy (points to Tigger) and also sister to the earth mew crew Shwizz, Socks and Tiger. ;P:P::o|bb|;c;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hoboken...Sunshine set out enough grub to tide you over a wee bit....Here, have a Steak and Shrimb kabob and a mug of nip Ale! :)):))
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Jersey Crew, Socks, Tigger, Schwizz, Mei Ling...so glad you could stop in and wish my sweety a happy birthday. He lives across the big pond.
  • Suzanne MorrisSuzanne Morris KnoxvilleMember Posts: 1,616
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey everykitty!! Happy Birthday, Giz!!! Momma's gonna go sit with an orphaned lady cat by the name of Zoe for lunch, so I wanted to stop by and wish you one extra special day before our typist is off. But Alex, Bugsy, & I will be back later for cake!! Yummmm... ;P
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h effurryone!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIZZY!!!!!! You are one pawsome fella and I hope you have a great day!!! *sniffs air* ooh...do I smell cheeseballs?! *giggle*
  • Chenling ZhangChenling Zhang LeuvenMember Posts: 813
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to the GIZMEISTER!!!!! ;c;|$|;P;P;P:P:P:P|bb||bb|
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Giz!!!!!!!!!!! We'll all be back later to help celebrate!!!!!!! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 11 November, 2008
    GIZZY!!!! Happy birthday big guy. I'll be back later to pawwwwtay!;P;P;P;P;P
  • Audrey DonahueAudrey Donahue KamloopsMember Posts: 927
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Giz! Mom just got called to work and she is supposed to be on holidays. That will teach her to answer the phone. So I\'ll have to go and give Squirrel a chance to say a quick hello too. Lucky
  • Audrey DonahueAudrey Donahue KamloopsMember Posts: 927
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Gizmo! Hope you are having a good one. Squirrel, the great mouser
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *sets out huge trays filled with barbeque chicken, steak, shrimp, and potatoes.* Enjoy!!! :D
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum!!!!!!!!!!! ** Loki rushes in past everyone to grab some chicken** Hey where is the birthday boy??:?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Dusty brings in great big balloons with 7's on them* Did you remember the music Captain?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I think he is being shy...*Pooh paws a huge piece of chicken* Oh Captain, delish! You guys want some of Rascals Nip Ale?
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Of course...there's a cd player over in the back behind the table...mom's sick so she's barely functioning..just waiting for gizbear to come!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope your meowmy is feeling better soon...here, give her some chicken soup.. *Dusty paws a big bowl of chicken soup for Cappy's meowmy* take it while it is warm.. big hugs
  • Susan Embry-BuschSusan Embry-Busch CarmichaelMember Posts: 982 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOD BUDDY DUDE!! You are the best buddy a guy could have!! I hope you have had a wonderful day!! I love you!! Saga;c;;P;P;P;P;P%:D%:-h|$||$||$|
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi everyone! I came to wish Gizmo a happy birthday! Where is he? ** looks around and sniffs ground** I see Dusty and Captain! But no Gizmo :-k
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *waves paw* Meowlo effuryone! *giggles* I was relaxing over there on a cushion...but the smell of the yummy food lured me closer! :)) Thanks Captain!! *takes a piece of chicken and nibbles delicately* Hmm...I wonder where Gizzy is too...
    edited 11 November, 2008
    We think he is being shy ... or puter problems... How are you tonight Maggie? Hi Sagen :-h:-h
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Sunny hugs Queenie* So glad to see you!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *hugs Sunny back* Meowlo sweetie! It's nice to see you too! :c9