Gizmo\'s 7th Birthday--This calls for an ALL DAY PAWTY!!!

Comments

• Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Tiger Lily and Tux :-h Bye everyone :-h:-h
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Merlin and creatures! *waves paw* MOL Jonny!! We wish!! *sigh* We just hope it happens over the weekend! :D
  • Sophie GreenSophie Green SittingbourneMember Posts: 1,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *MOL at Tux* Silly Giz! :))
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    My Love I'm afraid we have to leave too. The human has to be up early and take her car in for service at 7:00 AM. The she is going to a Creature Adoption Fair, and then back to paint at Aunt Marylou's. Jesse holds Maxy tight and gives her a million kisses
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *giggles and gives her a nose kiss then puts a bit of icing on her nose* You look cute!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    We are so sorry to leave Gizmo! But we all wish you a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Apache looks all over for Lakoda, finally finds him and Tiger Lilly under a tree with their mice. Come on Little One, we have to go home.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Morgan, Jesse, Jessica and the rest of the gang!! *waves paw* Have a safe trip back home ;)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Aww ok sweetie *Maxy gives Jesse James a kiss* It was wonderful to see you and the gang again :D
  • Donna ButnerDonna Butner Winston-SalemMember Posts: 73,516
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Unfortunately we have to leave now. *motions to TL* Thank you Gizmo for inviting us to your pawty|bb| Bye everyone!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I don't want to go home, I want to stay and play with Tiger Lilly! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????????
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Puddin' ! Tick! Time to come home. Oh no , it's meowmy calling us home! Do you think she will see us under the table? Maybe we should be very quiet.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Biiiig sigh* Aww, lots of leavers :( Thank you for coming guys, it was grrreat to see you! *Waves at Morgan and his pirate ship full of cats, at Tux and at TL*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meow doesn't want to leave either! *stamps paw* *whispers to Lakoda...we can hide in the tree*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Amigo goes over and picks up Lakoda, come on little brother. You and Tiger Lilly can play another day. We have a long ride home. Happy Birthday Giz! Amigo gives Maxy a kiss goodbye.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    And Tick too? And Puddin? And.... *Gets out Duct tape* No cat else is permitted to leave! :)) *Waves sadly at Tick and Puddin* Thanks for coming guys!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *scampers over to Tux carrying her purple mousie and waves bye to everyone* bye Lakoda and family :-h bye Gizmo:-h
    edited 11 November, 2008
    And, please note everycat - Queenie didn't comment on naming all the kittens Gizmo *sulks* She doesn't like my name :((
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I'm still here!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Tick and P3, sweeties! *hugs them both* Take care, ok? And give your meowmy a hug from mine! |:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *sighs* It's ok P3 I have to go home now too.... My meowmy is saying something about chores she has to do..on a FRIDAY?? *rolls eyes* Will I see you this weekend at the KIK??
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Tick lifts the tablecloth and takes P3 by the paw* Did you think I didnt know where you 2 were? I've kept my eye on you 2 all evening! Sorry Jonny *winking* but meowmy is calling us home. Say goodnight Puddin'. *Tick shakes Jonny's paw* good to see you again.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ACK Sorry Snowy's at a pawty too MOL!! Teeeheeee wow - a bunch of Gizzies!!! :)) That won't be confusing at all *giggle* Oh Giz, you are such a sweetie!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Mr. Tick *looks up at him with big round eyes* Bye P3 :)):)):)) *gives her a cheek rub*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Aww, bye Jonny, thanks for coming. It was grrreat to meet you. *Giz stares at Queenie* Queenie, you think.... if you squint, I could pass off for a black kitty?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Kisses Queenie goodnight* let us know when Rosie has those babies. *Tick see P3 kiss Jonny on the nosie and grins at Queenie*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *grins back at Tick and winks* Bye sweet furriend! I will let you know ASAP!!! MOL Gizzy!!! :)) *squints* Nope! You still look like my sweet big furry tabby furriend to me!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I will try to get there tomorrow Jonny *waving as Tick pulls her home* :c9:c9:c9:c9:c9
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Maxy grins at P3 and Jonny* Too cute! :D Aww Queenie, look how much Tick adores you! *Smiles at Tick*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ::o A black cat?? MOLMOL :))! Gizmo..why would you want to be a black cat! It was really nice meeting you too and I hope you have a furtastic birthday!