The New Crew!

Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
edited 25 September, 2007 in Plus Fun
Me and Charlotte are new to the our real family and the catster family! So we just wanted to introduce ourselves to some pawesome catsters...or so we've heard:))

Comments

• Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
    edited 23 September, 2007
    I'm Charlotte!:-h and I'm new with Levi also,we came home together,our crates are even beside each other...but I still hiss at him Mwahahaha
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 24 September, 2007
    Welcome to the Plus Fun Forum Levi and Charlotte - we have a very good time here - join in the fun!!;c;
    Thanks!
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,288 ✭✭✭
    Hi, Levi and Charlotte! I hear your new mom worked very hard to get all A\'s so she could adopt you! That\'s so nice!
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    Good work getting all those A's!!! I knew you could do it!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; A friend invite is on the way to all of you! :-h
    Thanks Athena and Jubilee!%:D% And just an update... We are both doing fine,we get let inside twice a day,morning and evening(morning Nana lets us in) and Charlotte napped all morning and I sorta did too,but this evening,we were ready to PLAY|^|
  • MICHELLE HOOKSMICHELLE HOOKS TANGERINEMember Posts: 274
    edited 25 September, 2007
    Welcome, Levi. I am not new to Catster, but new to "Plus." I, too, am a second+ chance cat. I was dumped at a nice man's house (known in his area for caring for animals). His kitties didn't like me....of all the NERVE! But my new mommy just lost her 17 year old Maine Coon and desperately needed someone new so she took me home with her. I reward her with lots of hugs, kisses, and random destruction in the house! Welcome, you are very handsome! From One Maine Coon to Another!!
    edited 25 September, 2007
    Awww,well I know how you feel;) Thanks for the welcome