2007 Christmas Gift Exchange

Pamela HaneyPamela Haney Old ForgeMember Posts: 893
edited 28 September, 2007 in Plus Occasions
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!!! ... well, er, not quite yet anyway. I know it is a bit early, but its time to start thinking about our Christmas gift exchange! I would like to give everyone plenty of time to join us. As people begin to join our group, I will get us going on elfster. Starting now will give us plenty of time to join, get our info out there, think of gifts, purchase, package, send them and have them arrive by mid-December (hopefully). :) I have made a group for all of us to join if you would like to be part of this exchange. It is called the 2007 Christmas Gift Exchange. The tag is also '2007 Christmas Gift Exchange' so it should be very easy to find. The deadline to join is NOV 15th. Everyone is going to need time to buy the gifts and get them shipped out. I don't know a good spending limit. We can discuss that in our group forum. I am thinking $10. ??? FOR MULTIPLE CAT HOUSEHOLDS: If you would like to be a part of the exchange, but not have each cat individually exchange gifts (which can get expensive) then just have one cat join the gift exchange and then your family of cats will be treated as 1 cat and will exchange gifts with only 1 cat (or cat family). Just keep in mind that if you only sign up one cat as a respresentative of your family you will only receive the amount of gifts for one cat no matter how many are in your family. SO COME JOIN US FOR SOME HOLIDAY FUN!!!!! ;P |:| ;P |:|