Dressed up kitties

Carla HarringtonCarla Harrington BrisbaneMember Posts: 10
edited 15 May, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
Are there any other kitties that have had to dress up for the sack of their humans amusement? I'd love to see some photos of other kitties who have also been through this torture. Or is it just my Mummy who is terribly evil? :(

Comments

• Melody HartwellMelody Hartwell ParadiseMember Posts: 624
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mom wishes there was a "catster" kitty shirt, so she could put it on me... luckily mom hasn't tried to put any clothing on me... yet.
  • Cheryl SimsCheryl Sims DallasMember Posts: 869
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You can't even get me to wear my collar or a bandana. I hang myself trying to get that stuff off of my neck. I had a neck injury when mom got me.
  • Yvonne McCarthyYvonne McCarthy DallasMember Posts: 29
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OK, you need to see one of my friends. I'd say this is about the best dressed up kitties ever!! http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=64748&j=t
  • Carla HarringtonCarla Harrington BrisbaneMember Posts: 10
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Yoshi, Sammie is my favourite too! My mummy and daddy first saw her when we joined Catster and they wouldn't stop laughing. They were almost rolling on the floor, in tears of laughter. Smokey & Vanilla also look so cute dressed up :) http://catster.com/pet_page.php?i=106847&j=t
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm with Amber! I won't let Mommy even get close to me with a collar let alone clothes!
  • jenniecarra andriesjenniecarra andries baton rougeMember Posts: 676
    edited 27 February, 2006
    since im such a sweet kitty i dont mind if my mommy puts baby clothes on me. actually, i look quite spiffy.
  • Ashley SandersAshley Sanders West BendMember Posts: 45
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My Mommy puts close on me. There is a picture of me wearing a pretty dress. I hate it though! Clothes just get in my way! But Mommy says I look pretty so I pose just for a few pictures and then rip the stuff off!