Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Emoticon, but game

James GardnerJames Gardner Member Posts: 32,197
edited 13 May, 2008 in Plus Fun
I seen them dogs playing this game on that other site somethingster, and it looked like fun. Some one posts a description of an emoticon: This one :^: looks like a a kitty napping, but... then the next kitty says what it is and then posts thier own. I'll play a round with my big brother so you can see how it's played

Comments

• James GardnerJames Gardner Member Posts: 32,197
    edited 30 September, 2007
    This one :))! looks like a guy putting out a tiny fire with his hand but.....
    it's really a wrestler counting a pin :))! this one |:| looks like some M&M's hugging but....
    It's really a bunch of colorful cats with their ears back plotting world domination |:| This one :-h looks like a guy digging in his ear with his thumb but....
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    Butt it is actually a guy showing off how bald he is:-h (MOL) This one ;c; looks like a maid with pink fluffer dusters dusting but,
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    . . . it\'s really one of those guys on an aircraft carrier, signalling a plane to land on the deck. ;c; This one looks like his nose is on fire and he\'s putting it out =D> . . . . but actually it is . . .
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    picking both his nostrils at the same time with his thumbs :-k this guy looks like he's picking wax out of his ear with one finger while biting the nail off another finger on the same hand, but it's really. .. . .
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    . . . hes deciding if he needs to shave or not!! ;) That looks like someone with an eyelash in their eye, but really its....
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 1 October, 2007
    a guy with a facial tick! ::o is a guy who stuck his finger in a light socket, but really its. . .
  • Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 1 October, 2007
    It is a mouse being trapped by a kitty::o This looks like a party animal, but it is really a:P
  • DONNA KELLY-BIRCHDONNA KELLY-BIRCH kenoshaMember Posts: 1,018
    edited 1 October, 2007
    half human, half frog catching his dinner. This looks like a guy who just hit his thumb with a hammer and got a wood sliver in his eye =; but it really is....
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 1 October, 2007
    A guy shaking a can of coke that fizzed up in his eye. Cute game!
    edited 1 October, 2007
    he's squeezing a brussel ball and the juice got in his eye =; this one :D looks like a beaver with no ears but.....
  • edited 1 October, 2007
    *it's about time...emoticon busters on sale at the Station*
  • Sofia GasacaoSofia Gasacao San Leandro, CAMember Posts: 468
    edited 1 October, 2007
    it\'s really a human that just came out of the teeth doctor :D |$|this puppy looks like he\'s dancing, but he\'s really...
  • Patricia BurksPatricia Burks St PaulMember Posts: 32,590
    edited 1 October, 2007
    running from the kittys plotting world domination :-$this one looks like he got his finger stuck up his nose....but he ....
  • Jenny FirthJenny Firth ChicoMember Posts: 772
    edited 1 October, 2007
    Really is pointing at the spider above him! %:D%H=this one looks like he's dancing, but it's really...
    edited 1 October, 2007
    pointing at his head "look at me I got no ears" %:D% this one ::o looks like a scared tailess cat from behind butt......
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2007
    . . . it\'s actually what I look like ::o when my food dish is empty!!! This one . . .:c9 . . . looks like me after my food dish is filled, but, actually . . .
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 2 October, 2007
    It\'s a poor benighted soul who doesn\'t realize that his 9th life is up.:)) This one :? looks like a melting M&M but it\'s actually....:
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 2 October, 2007
    but it\'s actually a little girl whose arm turn into pigtails. This one :-/ looks like his mustache is crooked....
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2007
    . . . but it\'s actually a politician trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth :-/ This one :r looks like a confused traffic light . . .

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

• Lisa BLisa B Western WashingtonMember Posts: 129
    edited 2 October, 2007
    but it's actually a cat who let a little stinky fart out and he can't take the smell much longer. This one ;P looks like he's running out of air but... This is a fun game!
  • Jenny FirthJenny Firth ChicoMember Posts: 772
    edited 2 October, 2007
    He was headed to a party and got thirsty for air! :h:This one looks like he's smelling the ground for kitty accidents, but he's really:::
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2007
    looking over a four leaf clover that he overlooked before ;) Looks like he made a stinky poo and is blaming it on his sisfur but
  • edited 3 October, 2007
    ...he's really trying to connive his girlfriend into thinking his totally insulting remark was just a sweet purr love joke... This one :-O seems totally astonished, your basic four-eyed nerd overwhelmed by what he's witnessing, but...
  • Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
    edited 4 October, 2007
    he's really looking at the person typing and screaming :))! :))! this smiley face looks like he is letting his anger out on the ground,but
  • CodyCody VermontMember Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 October, 2007
    But he is really doing CPR on the guy below who is suffocating because someone duct taped his mouth shut :))! I am the guy that looks like my mouth was sealed with duct tape :-# But I am really...........
    edited 5 October, 2007
    hapily sucking a pacifier :-# This :-$ looks like my uncle stealing my nose but........
  • edited 5 October, 2007
    ...it's really Mommy giving you whatfor... This one :)) acts like he's just come from the dentist and had nonstop nitrous oxide, but....
    edited 6 October, 2007
    it's really a pirana chasing a catfish This one :h: looks like he's fallen and he can't get up but.....