Queenie\\\'s turning 15!

Sofia GasacaoSofia Gasacao San Leandro, CAMember Posts: 468
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
My friend, Queenie, is turning 15 on October 2, 2007! H;c;A;c;P;c;P;c;Y B;c;I;c;R;c;F;c;D;c;A;c;Y;c;!;c;!;c; May many more to come! ;P :P |bb| Tibs

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;P Happy 15th Birthday Queenie ;P;P Hope you have a really special day with los of extra love, fun and treats.

Bruce The Boss

• Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY - MANY MORE TOO! XOXOXOOX
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Awww thanks dear Tibby and everypurr for helping make this day extra-special for me!! I am a lucky lady to have such meowvolous furriends! I luv you all!! :c9
  • Karin PruessnerKarin Pruessner DurbanMember Posts: 2,110
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P ;P ;P Happy Birthday!!! ;P ;P ;P
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c; QUEENIE;c;;c;;c;;c; :P:P:P:P HAPPY BIRTHDAY:P:P:P:P:P ;P;P;P HAPPINESS ALWAYS;P;P;P;P LOVE YOU, |:||:||:||:| ALFIE AND WALLY
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday Queenie. ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P May it be filled with lovely surprises, love and dreams come true. |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| Love, hugs and cheekrubs from the Cornish crew. xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 15th Birthday, Queenie ~ and many, many more! Hope you\'re having a fabulous day! |bb|
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEENIE!!!!!!!! ;c;|$|;P;c;|$|;P;c;|$|;P hope your day is filled with lots of hugs and treats!! Purrs, Muffy
  • Sophie GreenSophie Green SittingbourneMember Posts: 1,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Gives Queenie a HUGE birthday kiss* We're just on a mission to make you something purrty.... obviously it won't be a patch on you! :)) But for now, you can make do with my singing.... *clears throat* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE-WONDERFUL-AND-BEAUTIFUL-MISS-QUEENIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOU! ;P Can I just take this opportunity to tell the whole of Catster how very much me, my biiig sis and my mum love you and your family? Well, I guess I just did hehe! Birthday love and purrs, The Giz
  • Sophie GreenSophie Green SittingbourneMember Posts: 1,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Maxy 'runs' to Queenie* Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you're having a very wonderful day - my you're looking good for it! And here's to many, many more - come on, compared to me you're just a baby! :)) Love you princess! Purrs always, Miss Maxy xx |:|