Ambro\'s Suprise Gotcha-Day Pawty!

Comments

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 15 October, 2007
    :-h Ambro; ;c;;c;;c; Happy Gotcha Day;c;;c;;c; Have a purr-fect day! Love; Sammie

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Yay! For Ambro! ;c;;c;;c;;c; Cocatulations on Gotcha Day! ;c;;c;;c;;c; Love; KiKi

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations Ambro=;
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Hi!! :-h:-h:-h Did you have some cake? Feel free to jump in for a balloon ride!!!! I went up this afternoon and it was pawsome!! I'm hoping to go back up again tonight when Oly-Pie gets back to the pawty!!
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Cool - I have never been on a balloon ride before What a awsome party Ambro.
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Oly did such an amazing job putting this together!!! :c9:c9
  • Kelly CaracciKelly Caracci Member Posts: 1,848
    edited 15 October, 2007
    :-h:-h Hey Ambro Happy Gotcha Day ;c;;c;;c;
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 15 October, 2007
    **Hears her Honey Bear's voice and zooms in the pawty hall...pounces on him and covers his face with special kissies** Happy Gotcha Day Sweetie!;c;
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Hey Oreo!!! :-h:-h OMC!!! Oly-Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful pawty, sweetie!!!!! :c9
    edited 15 October, 2007
    **blushes** Aww! Anything for my handsome boy! Have you gotten enough to eat? I made sure there was plenty & everyone brought lots of goodies! I know you need to get your strength back. **piles up huge plate of goodies for Ambro** How has your gotcha day been?
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Ambro, my family remembers when someone posted about you needing a home ASAP. We all took a big sigh of relief when your mom posted that she was on her way to pick you up. Look at you now, living the life of leisure. Big fancy party, pretty girlfriend........ Tee Hee
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Hi Diego! Isn't it pawsome how Catster has helped change the life of so many kitties! ;c;
  • SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 15 October, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Happy Gotcha Day, Ambro!!! Hope you\'re having a blast at your pawty!! ;P;P|bb|;P;P
  • Kathy MillerKathy Miller O'FallonMember Posts: 5,315 ✭✭
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Hi Ambro! Is my sweetie Gimme stopping by the pawty later?
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Woo Hoo! It\'s Ambro\'s Gotcha Day!! Let\'s have a toast to Ambro!!!! Where\'s the catmos???? *giggles* ;P:P;P:P;P
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Here's a catmo for you Pansy! Time to start partying! Right?
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Oooo, it looks like nokitty is here right now. That\'s OK. I\'m gonna dance anyway. Wheeee... %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Catster certainly did good by me!!!! =; It's so great to see everyone!!! Hi Diego! Hi Sully!! Phoebe, Gimme will be by tonight! He asked me to look for you. Pansy, Ele' will be here later, too, with a big pitcher of her catmos!! MOL Oly-Pie, I should be getting a plate and drinks for YOU!! |:|:c9
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Pansy, you're a riot!!!!!!! :))!:))!:))!:))
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Catster has done a lot of good for a lot of cats! It's so heartwarming to see! And here you are as an example right in front of us!! :c9
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Oh, Phoebe and Ambro are here!! Thanks for the drink, Phoebe. *glug glug glug gulp* Mmmmm. Good! Hey Ambro:-h Tell Ele\' to hurry! *giggles*
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Ele' was doing her hair when I stepped out!! **rolls his eyes** I have to run back home for a bit. Mama is making me a special dinner!!!! **pats his belly** This morning I had a special tuna breakfast!! I'll be back just a little later. Everykitty keep on pawtyin' and having fun!!
    edited 15 October, 2007
    I came to try a catmo too! *sips very fast* Happy Gotcha Day Ambro!!! I don't remember your day because it was before mine, but I'm glad you were gotten too! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 15 October, 2007
    :-h Hi Sully, Pansy & Phoebe! Those Catmos look good! In lieu of a DJ this place let us have free use of it's jukebox! So if there are any certain songs anycat wants to hear just punch in the number for it & boogie down! :))
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Hey Allie :-h
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Hi Oly! You\'re looking good. :-h
    edited 15 October, 2007
    I don't know why Ele bothers. She always gets something in her hair before the pawty's over anyhow! :))! Well, if Gimme and Fido are not here yet, let's go home and try again later! Pawty on, Pansy! We'll be back.
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Bye Phoebe :-h Catch ya later!!
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Hi Allie! :-h
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Thanks Sully! How is Smudge doing?