Catnip or no catnip?

2»

Comments

• adelaide thompsonadelaide thompson melbourneMember Posts: 48
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i love catnip!!!!!! it is the best. i love to roll in it and eat it and oh its great! purrrr purrr purrrr!!!!!!!!! i am the gray cat in that pic by the way
  • Daisy GeaslandDaisy Geasland GlendaleMember Posts: 1,438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Allergic to catnip??! I have never heard of such a thing before! Poor Spikey! I feel for ya!!! ( yeah x.x it 'causes me to have sneezing fits first i thought it was my cat but whent for tests and stuff eventully found i'm allergic to catnip it's annoyinf to go in a petshop if they have catnip toys out i automactically start sneezing ) yeah maybe one day i'll try some when my mummy is not around
  • Rabeka IvieRabeka Ivie Sky ValleyMember Posts: 186
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I once got soooo high on the nip that I was DROOLING! Ever since then, I have not been too interested in it. It doesn't seem to do much for Kitten, either, but, after all... she's brain damanged! *comment from Kitten: SPECIAL! The word is SPECIAL! Not BRAIN DAMAGED! oi.*
  • Carla BevinsCarla Bevins LexingtonMember Posts: 29
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wish I liked catnip-it's all over our house. I like to eat the cat grass though, and I rip it out of its pot as often as I can. Mommy doesn't like it very much, but I like to nibble on the roots. My sisters, Bobbie and June, love catnip. June doesn't even have to eat it for it to work. She just smells that there is some in the area and she goes nuts. She jumps up the door frame and hangs on-and she doens't have claws! Crazy kitty. Bobbie just takes a hit when she gets stressed and kinda chills.
  • Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We just moved into a new house last week. Mom found catnip growing in our yard and she picked some for me yesterday since it was my birthday. I was crazy and so was Dakota(she never liked the boxed stuff)!
2»